McDonald’s Restaurant was started in 1940 by two independent business owners. It was bought and made into the fast-food global giant it is today by Ray Kroc who officially acquired the company in 1955. McDonald’s serves over 69 million happy customers in over 100 countries.
McDVoice is McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey that anyone can take after eating at a McDonald’s in exchange for any BOGO menu item of their choice.
After you take the McDVoice survey, you get a buy one get one free item menu coupon of your choice after you use the code on your receipt to take the online survey. Here are some survey details:
|Prize||BOGO Egg McMuffin or Quarter Pounder|
|Location||US or District of Columbia|
|How To Enter||Online at mcdvoice.com|
|Receipt Valid For||7 days|
|Coupon Valid For||30 days|
|Can Use||1 per customer per visit|
When I travel to other countries and am wary of the local food, I always keep my eye out for a local McDonald’s. I’ll never forget traveling to the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, and in the midst of a foreign country with many local food options, my grandma asked us all, “Where’s the McDonalds? I want a chicken sandwich!”
At the time we all happily agreed and headed to the nearest McDonald’s, as we knew it was all safe familiar food, that tasted similarly no matter what country you’re in, and we happily walked to eat at the nearest McDonald’s, which, of course was very near.
I also studied abroad in Hong Kong, and I was always up for a late night McDonald’s ice cream, as Hong Kong has almost no ice cream stores, except of course McDonalds! I was always in awe of the gorgeous 2 story buildings, and the special Hong Kong-only products. Here is a photo of my friend holding a McDonald’s ice cream in Hong Kong near Christmas-time, hence all the workers wearing Santa hats.
As you can tell with my examples above, anywhere you go in the world, you’ll see a McDonalds. Part of the McDonald’s genius business model is that there are so many, placed in so many ideal locations. In the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki mentions McDonald’s is a real estate business, not a hamburger business, and I have to agree whoever runs McDonald’s is a real estate genius which has likely heavily contributed to the restaurant’s global success.
They also continue to adapt and change their menu with the times, now offering more healthy options including salads and smoothies, and continue to vary their menu to acquiesce to consumer tastes. They offer the survey as a chance to get feedback from consumers so they can further strive to innovate and improve the consumer experience.
In exchange for taking the survey about their experience, consumers get a BOGO coupon and the chance to be entered into a survey to win cash prizes.
In exchange for taking the survey, you will get the following prizes:
- A coupon for a buy one get one free choice of any McDonald’s menu item you would like (except the following: value meals, happy meals, 20 pc nugget, 10 chicken tenders) on your next visit
How To Take The McDVoice Survey
- Make a purchase at a McDonald’s store and save your receipt
- Go to the McDVoice.com survey website
- Enter the 26 digit survey code in the entry box on the survey homepage that is located in the middle-top of your receipt
- If you don’t have a survey code on your receipt, you can still use your receipt to fill in your store visit information and complete the survey using this link instead
- Choose the language, either English or Spanish, you would like to complete the survey in
- Answer all survey questions
- Write down and save the code you receive upon completion of the survey, as you’ll need to use this code at your next visit within the next 30 days in order to redeem your buy one get one free sandwich prize
Here is what the completed survey page with code looks like:
Here is what to expect when you visit the McDonald’s survey homepage:
Survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must be a resident of the US or District of Columbia
- You must make a purchase at a McDonalds and have a valid receipt to take the survey
- You must take the survey within 7 days of your receipt date
- You must redeem your buy one get one free coupon within 30 days of taking the survey in order to take advantage of your BOGO coupon before it expires
- Max use is 1 per customer per visit
- Cash value of coupon code is 1/20 of 1 cent
- You may not transfer, sell or electronically make copies of your code
- You may not use this offer with any other offer
- Each individual can only participate in a maximum of 5 surveys per month
See official terms and conditions here
Australian Macca Rewards and Feedback
Australian McDonald’s operate a little differently than those in the US or Europe, and if you’re from “down-under”, don’t worry you still have a chance to give feedback and earn prizes.
Here’s how to give your feedback and earn prizes in Australia:
- If you don’t like downloading an app, pick up a coffee rewards card instead, available at any Australian McDonald’s location, and you’ll be able to get a stamp each time you buy a coffee. Every time you buy 5 coffees, you’ll get your 6th coffee for free!
- To give your feedback in Australia, you can use the Australian feedback form Australian McDonald’s “Macca” feedback page
Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 244-6227
Online Contact Us Form: https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/contact-us/talk-to-us.html
Online Feedback Form: https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/contact-us/restaurant-feedback.html
McDonald’s Headquarters Mailing Address:
2111 McDonald’s Dr
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Want more free food? Check out these other surveys
Burger King gives you a free Whopper burger just for completing their survey, so it’s worth a look as well. Check out the Burger King survey here
Take the KFC survey for a go cup as your reward.
Take the Wendy’s sandwich for a BOGO sandwich as your reward.
Take the McD survey for a BOGO sandwich as your winning prize.
When you take the Dunkin survey you get a free donut in exchange for your time.