In addition to giving away free donuts for taking its feedback survey, Dunkin Donuts often has promos and free coffee giveaways that align with sports team events in your area.
For example, people in Boston where I live would get a free coffee every time the Eagles won leading up to the Superbowl. Check your Dunkin app and ask around at your local Dunkin for more detail.
I’m glad they give away free coffee because to me, their coffee is something I would only get if it is free.
Which, as I mentioned, a few years ago the Boston stores had a promo for free coffee every time the Patriots won a game, and I would always stop in before work and grab one.
They changed it the next year so you had to buy a donut to get the free coffee every time the Patriots won, so I never stopped in to grab the coffee and I didn’t miss it even a little.
My best experience at a Dunkin was freshman year of college with my roommate who is from New Jersey, so she had experience with Dunkin Donuts.
One night around 10 or 11pm she said, “I’m craving Dunkin Donuts” and in my head I wondered, “who in the world would ever crave Dunkin?”
Then she said, “Sometimes when you go to the Dunkin around closing and order a donut, they’ll throw in a bunch more or even all the donuts they have left, since they have to throw them away at the end of the day anyway. That’s my favorite thing, I love it when they do that.”
My curiosity was peaked, and she was fun to do anything with, so we walked down to the store down the hill from our dorm, and sure enough, we smiled and ordered a few donuts, and the friendly cashier asked if we wouldn’t mind a few extra.
My roommate of course left a generous tip and we walked away with a few bags of donuts. So I can’t say all bad things about the chain, however it is definitely not my first choice for anything other than a full-on donut craving at 11pm.
The founder William Rosenberg got the idea for a store that sold just coffee and donuts from his experience selling food to construction workers where those were the two most popular items.
His idea for a store that sells just coffee and donuts ended up being a huge hit!
Founded in Quincy, Massachusetts, Dunkin has taken off and become a phenomenon, especially in the US Northeast.
Dunkin Donuts was originally named “Open Kettle” when it opened in 1948, but 2 short years later changed its name to Dunkin Donuts as we know it today.
I grew up in the Midwest, in Minnesota, and had never even heard of Dunkin Donuts until I moved to Boston to go to college. Even when I heard about it, I never got to the point of fully understanding why everyone absolutely loved it so much.
To me, their donuts are sugary, dry and bland, and their coffee tastes like it is full of preservatives or strange chemicals and too much water, in a hard to hold non-environmentally friendly styrofoam cup where you can’t even feel the heat coming out.
Preservative taste aside, feeling the heat from a coffee cup is my favorite part, so losing that means no matter how good their coffee was, I don’t think I could ever fully love Dunkin.
If you’re a Dunkin fan, unlike me, then keep reading, and you’ll learn how to get a freebie donut every time you go to buy a coffee there.
Take The TellDunkin.Com Survey & Get A Free Donut
Have you visited a Dunkin Donuts recently, or is it on your list of to do’s? Living on the East Coast has taught me that a Dunkin is part of most people’s everyday life.
Here’s a secret Dunkin Hack to get a free donut or soft serve ice cream on every single visit, and to be entered into a free yearly coffee and/or gift card sweepstakes!
TellDunkin Survey Prizes
- When you take the survey, you’ll get a code for your choice of a free donut or 3 oz. soft serve ice-cream with purchase of medium or larger beverage
- You’ll also be entered in a sweepstakes to get free coffee for a year or a gift card
|Survey Prize||Free Donut or 3 oz Soft Serve|
|Coupon Cash Value||1 Cent|
|To Redeem Must||Purchase drink with coupon|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
|Coupon Code Valid For||180 Days|
Secret Survey Hack How To Get Unlimited Free Donuts At Every Dunkin Visit
With this hack you’ll be able to get a free donut or soft serve ice cream at every single Dunkin visit.
- To do this make sure you save your receipt
- Take the TellDunkin survey within 3 days of your last visit, save the survey code
- Go back to Dunkin within 180 days, and order a medium or large soft drink at your next Dunkin visit and present the survey code for your free donut or soft serve ice-cream, your choice
- Congrats! Now save your new receipt and take the survey again to continue your cycle of free unlimited Dunkin Donuts
- You must make a purchase at a Dunkin to be eligible for the survey and prizes
- You can only get one receipt per customer per visit
- You must take the survey within 3 days of the visit you made the purchase
- You must use your free donut or ice-cream code within 180 days of taking the survey
- You must use your own coupon code, ie the coupon code is non-transferable
- The coupon code must be used on its own and cannot be used with other coupons at the same time
- You will still be responsible for paying all tax on the order
- Cash value = 1 cent
- You must purchase a medium or large soft drink in conjunction with using your survey code in order to receive your free donut or ice-cream
TellDunkin Survey Homepage
Here’s what to expect when you land on the survey homepage:
How To Take Dunkin Survey With A Receipt
- Go to the www.telldunkin.com website
- Choose English or Spanish, whichever language you prefer
- Locate the 18 digit survey code on your receipt, enter it into the field and hit enter
- Answer all of the following questions about your visit. They will relate to the food, atmosphere, and your overall experience
- Save the survey code at the end of the survey to use for your free item at your next visit in the next 180 days.
How To Take TellDunkin Survey Without A Receipt
- Visit www.telldunkin.com
- Choose English or Spanish to take the survey in
- If you can’t find the 18 digit survey code on your receipt, or lost your survey, instead you can click ‘My receipt does not have a survey code link’ which will take you to a new page
- Here you can enter the 6-digit store number, and the date and time you went to Dunkin
- Continue the survey answering questions about your visit.
- Write down and keep the survey code you receive at the end of the survey and use it to redeem your free item the next time you go within the next 180 days.
Contact Dunkin Donuts
To contact the Dunkin Donuts customer service team, use the information below:
Monday to Friday: 7AM-7PM EST
Mon – Fri: 7AM-7PM EST
Also feel free to like Dunkin Donuts on Facebook, join the community with over 15 million followers.
Enjoy your free donut or soft-serve and let us know how it was in the comments below!
Other food surveys to try
KFC’s survey is fun to take as you’ll get a free go cup as your reward.
Wendy’s survey is fun since you’ll receive a buy one get one free sandwich for your efforts.
Like the McDonald’s sandwiches? You’re in luck, take their survey and you get a BOGO sandwich.
- 1 TellDunkin
- 2 www.TellDunkin.com
- 3 TellDunkin Survey Prizes
- 4 Survey Details
- 5 Secret Survey Hack How To Get Unlimited Free Donuts At Every Dunkin Visit
- 6 Eligibility
- 7 TellDunkin Survey Homepage
- 8 How To Take Dunkin Survey With A Receipt
- 9 How To Take TellDunkin Survey Without A Receipt
- 10 Contact Dunkin Donuts
- 11 Other food surveys to try