Enter the infamous Taco Bell survey after eating, or even without any purchase, for a chance to win one of 4 $500 check prizes every contest period.
Taco Bell was founded in 1948 by a man named Glen Bell, when he was only 25 years old.
The poor lad originally sold hot dogs in a stand, but watched in awe as a taco cafe across the street from his hot dog stand had out the door lines while he clearly did not.
At first he tried to copy their success by putting together a taco recipe on his own, but it wasn’t working.
After he kept asking them, the successful Mitla Cafe owner actually allowed him to see not only their exact recipe, but also exactly how they made their infamous tacos.
I’m not sure why they would have allowed a competitor who was set up across the street have their secret golden child recipe, but go figure, they were very nice and maybe not competitive at all.
Anyway, in 1951, Glenn Bell happily scooped up their secret taco recipe and used this information to open a new stand across the street from his overly kind competitor.
He scrapped his failing hot dogs and started to sell his competitor’s exact tacos in his stand across the street from their overflowing restaurant.
He first called his new stand “taco tia”.
Not surprisingly, since the restaurant he “stole” the recipe from was a runaway hit, his the stand ended up booming and becoming a huge success.
In 1962 Glenn Bell decided to get a little more narcissistic, as most restaurant owners do, and opened the first “Taco Bell” restaurant, using his last name and the word taco to christen the place’s name.
The restaurant boomed and in 1964 the first franchise was opened, marking the beginning of the ubiquitous Taco Bell fast food restaurant chain.
Taco Bell was founded by Bell in San Bernardino California.
Surprisingly, it’s not the only runaway fast food hit founded in this part of the US. McDonald’s, which also has an McDVoice survey for a free burger, was also founded by the McDonalds family from the same location.
Pepsi actually bought Taco Bell in 1978 and still owns it. Perhaps the most controversial aspect of Taco Bell today is how it prepares its food including using genetically modified ingredients.
Regardless, the original Taco Tia recipe is a classic, and truly stand the test of time. Taco Bell strives to always improve, which is why they offer the chance for all customers who fill out their online survey to be entered into their online sweepstakes with the chance to win a $500 prize.
Read below for more information on how to enter the tellthebell.com survey on your own.
TellTheBell Survey Prize
- Entry for chance to win $500 in TellTheBell sweepstakes
TellTheBell.com Survey Details
|Prize||Chance to win $500|
|Number of Prizes||4 Prizes per entry period|
|Prize Limit||1 Prize per household|
|Location||US, District of Columbia|
|Entry Limit||1 time per person per entry period|
|Winners Notified||Within 1 week of drawing date|
www.TellTheBell.com Survey Homepage
What to expect when you hit the survey homepage:
You’ll see a homepage prompting you to enter the 16-digit survey code you can find on your receipt. If you would like to enter without a purchase, you’ll need to follow the mail-in instructions below and won’t be able to enter online.
How To Enter The Taco Bell Survey
Entering the tellthebell.com survey is very easy, and all you’ll need is to save your receipt from your purchase to be able to enter online.
To see the specific survey questions you will be asked before completing the survey, see our TellTheBell page which lays out every single question you will encounter during the survey.
We’ve made it even easier to enter by compiling specific step-by-step instructions below:
- After eating at a Taco Bell in the US or District of Columbia, save the 16 digit code at the top of your receipt.
- Visit http://www.tellthebell.com and enter your receipts 16 digit code to start the survey.
Secret Survey Hack – No Purchase Needed For Mail-In Entries
How To Enter With NO Purchase by mail
Many people do not realize there is a way to enter even without a purchase at a Taco Bell, and this secret entry hack is called “mail-in entry”. Hack your way to no-purchase survey entries by entering via mail.
We’ve compiled the specific mail-in entry instructions below, complete with the address you’ll need to mail your entry to:
- Write your name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, and date of birth on a 3″ X 5″ piece of paper.
- Mail your paper in a business size envelope to:
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MA 48325
TellTheBell Contest Dates
|Contest Period||Start Date (12AM CST)||End Date (11:59:59PM CST)||Winner Choosing Period|
Terms & Conditions
- To enter you must be over 18 years old
- Open to US and District of Columbia residents
- Limit 1 entry per person per entry period
Link to specific survey rules: https://tellthebell.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=083006
TellTheBell.com Winner Selection
- At each drawing contest winner date in the table above, 4 winners will be selected randomly from the drawing pool. So you have more than one chance to win, making it even more fun to enter the tellthebell.com survey!
- Winners will be contacted by telephone and prizes will be sent over mail
- Each winner will receive (1) $500 check made out to their name
- Winners will be posted at tellthebell.com
Australian Taco Bell Rewards
If you’re in Australia, you are eligible for the sweepstakes and their special Australian-only rewards program on the Taco Bell Rewards App.
Here’s what you’ll get when you sign up for the app:
- Special rewards as you rack up points with purchases and invite friends to use the app
- A free meal on your birthday
How to take the survey if you live in Australia:
- Here’s the link to take the Australian-only taco bell survey to enter the $500 sweepstakes: http://tacobellfeedback.com.au
Contact Taco Bell
- Business Headquarters: 1-949-863-4500
- Customer Service: 1-800-822-6235
- Taco Bell Address: 1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618
Like this? Check out these other surveys
If you like this Taco Bell TellTheBell survey, you might like Kentucky Fried Chicken’s experience survey as well, you’ll get a free chicken go cup as a prize
Take Wendy’s survey after dining, and be rewarded with a BOGO free sandwich.
Dunkin offers a free donut as their survey prize.
McDonald’s is another BOGO prize-giver offering a BOGO egg mcMuffin or burger, your choice, after taking their survey, as the lovely prize.
Del Taco’s survey gives you a coupon for $1 off $3 after you take the survey.
You’ll get a stack of pancakes for free at Denny’s for taking the online survey.
Mcalister’s offers a coupon for taking the survey.
Abercrombie and Fitch gives all survey takers a $10 coupon.
Buffalo Wild Wings BWWListens survey gives all takers a $5 coupon for next visit use.
Jack in the Box gives away two free tacos to all survey takers
Similar survey sweepstakes to try
The Dollar Tree survey gives you entry into their $1,000 sweepstakes
Family Dollar also gives all survey takers entry into their $1,000 sweepstakes
Zaxby’s lets everyone who eats there have a chance to take their survey and enter their sweepstakes as well.
Primark has a $1,5000 or $1,000 sweepstakes you can enter after shopping there by taking their online survey as well.
The Burger King survey prize is the MyBKExperience survey free whopper that you get when you take the survey every single time.
- 1 TellTheBell.com
- 2 TellTheBell Survey Prize
- 3 TellTheBell.com Survey Details
- 4 www.TellTheBell.com Survey Homepage
- 5 How To Enter The Taco Bell Survey
- 6 Secret Survey Hack – No Purchase Needed For Mail-In Entries
- 7 TellTheBell Contest Dates
- 8 Terms & Conditions
- 9 TellTheBell.com Winner Selection
- 10 Australian Taco Bell Rewards
- 11 Contact Taco Bell
- 12 Like this? Check out these other surveys
- 13 Similar survey sweepstakes to try