TellTheBell Survey For TellTheBell.com
Enter the infamous Taco Bell survey after eating, or even without any purchase, for a chance to win one of 4 $500 check prizes every contest period.
Taco Bell was founded in 1948 by a man named Glen Bell, when he was only 25 years old. He originally sold hot dogs in a stand, but watched in awe as a cafe across the street from his stand had out the door lines while he clearly did not.
At first he tried to make their recipe on his own but after enough questioning, they allowed him to see exactly how they made their infamous taco recipe.
In 1951 he used this information to open a new stand that sold tacos, not hot dogs, called “taco tia”. 1962 he opened the first “Taco Bell” restaurant, and in 1964 the first franchise was opened, marking the beginning of the ubiquitous Taco Bell fast food restaurant chain.
Pepsi actually bought Taco Bell in 1978 and still owns it. Perhaps the most controversial aspect of Taco Bell is how it prepares its food including using genetically modified ingredients.
Regardless, the original Taco Tia recipe is a classic, and truly stand the test of time. Taco Bell strives to always improve, which is why they offer the chance for all customers who fill out their online survey to be entered into their online sweepstakes with the chance to win a $500 prize.
Read below for more information on how to enter on your own.
- Entry for chance to win $500 in TellTheBell sweepstakes
|Prize||Chance to win $500|
|Number of Prizes||4 Prizes per entry period|
|Prize Limit||1 Prize per household|
|Location||US, District of Columbia|
|Entry Limit||1 time per person per entry period|
|Winners Notified||Within 1 week of drawing date|
TellTheBell.com Survey Homepage
What to expect when you hit the survey homepage:
You’ll see a homepage prompting you to enter the 16-digit survey code you can find on your receipt. If you would like to enter without a purchase, you’ll need to follow the mail-in instructions below and won’t be able to enter online.
How To Enter
Entering the tellthebell.com survey is very easy, and all you’ll need is to save your receipt from your purchase to be able to enter online.
To see the specific survey questions you will be asked before completing the survey, see our TellTheBell page which lays out every single question you will encounter during the survey.
We’ve made it even easier to enter by compiling specific step-by-step instructions below:
- After eating at a Taco Bell in the US or District of Columbia, save the 16 digit code at the top of your receipt.
- Visit www.tellthebell.com and enter your receipts 16 digit code to start the survey.
Secret Survey Hack – No Purchase Needed For Mail-In Entries
How To Enter With NO Purchase by mail
Many people do not realize there is a way to enter even without a purchase at a Taco Bell, and this secret entry hack is called “mail-in entry”. Hack your way to no-purchase survey entries by entering via mail.
We’ve compiled the specific mail-in entry instructions below, complete with the address you’ll need to mail your entry to:
- Write your name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, and date of birth on a 3″ X 5″ piece of paper.
Mail your paper in a business size envelope to:
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MA 48325
|Contest Period||Start Date (12AM CST)||End Date (11:59:59PM CST)||Winner Choosing Period|
Terms & Conditions
- To enter you must be over 18 years old
- Open to US and District of Columbia residents
- Limit 1 entry per person per entry period
Link to specific survey rules: https://tellthebell.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=083006
- At each drawing contest winner date in the table above, 4 winners will be selected randomly from the drawing pool. So you have more than one chance to win, making it even more fun to enter the tellthebell.com survey!
- Winners will be contacted by telephone and prizes will be sent over mail
- Each winner will receive (1) $500 check made out to their name
- Winners will be posted at tellthebell.com
Australian Taco Bell Rewards
If you’re in Australia, you are eligible for the sweepstakes and their special Australian-only rewards program on the Taco Bell Rewards App.
Here’s what you’ll get when you sign up for the app:
- Special rewards as you rack up points with purchases and invite friends to use the app
- A free meal on your birthday
How to take the survey if you live in Australia:
- Here’s the link to take the Australian-only taco bell survey to enter the $500 sweepstakes: http://tacobellfeedback.com.au
Contact Taco Bell
- Business Headquarters: 1-949-863-4500
- Customer Service: 1-800-822-6235
- Taco Bell Address: 1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618
Like this? Check out these other surveys
If you like this Taco Bell TellTheBell survey, you might like Kentucky Fried Chicken’s experience survey as well, you’ll get a free chicken go cup as a prize
Take Wendy’s survey after dining, and be rewarded with a BOGO free sandwich.
Dunkin offers a free donut as their survey prize.
McDonald’s is another BOGO prize-giver offering a BOGO egg mcMuffin or burger, your choice, after taking their survey, as the lovely prize.
- 1 TellTheBell Survey For TellTheBell.com
- 2 Survey Prize
- 3 Survey Details
- 4 TellTheBell.com Survey Homepage
- 5 How To Enter
- 6 Secret Survey Hack – No Purchase Needed For Mail-In Entries
- 7 Contest Dates
- 8 Terms & Conditions
- 9 Winner Selection
- 10 Australian Taco Bell Rewards
- 11 Contact Taco Bell
- 12 Like this? Check out these other surveys