A fun fact about Burger King is that it gives celebrities who have supported it in the past free BK Gold Cards, meaning they flash the gold card and get free burgers and fries whenever they want.
One funny BK Gold Card story that showcases the status it gives its owner is when Jay Leno flashed his at a Burger King and the kid working the register’s jaw dropped as he asked:
“Where did you get this?”
Not impressed by Leno’s Porsche Carrera or Today Show status, but blown away by his BK Gold Card status.
Fun fact #2, did you know the founders of the original Burger King were actually inspired to open their restaurant chain after seeing the original McDonald’s store in San Bernardino Caliornia?
The two chains are still fierce competitors today, although McDonald’s is the more successful chain, and the largest fast-food restaurant chain in the entire world.
Keith J. Kramer and his wife’s uncle Matthew Burns founded the first Burger King in 1953 in Jacksonville Florida.
They called it “Insta-Burger King” based on the “Insta-broilers” the store used to heat its hamburger meat.
In 1959 the company hit a rough spot and was purchased by some of its franchisees located in Miami Florida, James McLamore and David R. Edgerton. The two restructured the company including renaming it to the now-famous name “Burger King”.
The two ran the company together for the next 7 years and sold it to Pillsbury in 1967. Pillsbury managed the chain from the 70s to 80s, and even brought in a McDonald’s exec, Donald N. Smith, to help restructure and make more changes.
The company improved for a while but slipped back substantially. In 1989 it was purchased by Grand Metropolitan and its successor Diageo. Under this leadership the company completely slipped due to neglect.
It was put up for sale in 2000 and bought by TPG Capital for $1.5 billion (USD) in 2002. It didn’t fare much better the past few years but the value did increase and it was finally sold for $3.26 billion USD to 3G Capital of Brazil.
Today Burger King is a fast food chain with more than 15,000 stores all over the world.
It serves hamburgers, french fries, soda and many more items that come out in just a few minutes after ordering.
Keep reading to find out how you can be a part of the experience to give the chain feedback and help it improve, while also snagging a free sandwich for yourself.
As a kid, on special occasions that weren’t “too special”, my dad would often take my sister and I to the fast-food chain McDonald’s.
I never had much experience with Burger King, until this Survey came around.
Now I’m able to get a free Whopper Sandwich or Chicken Sandwich every single time I eat at Burger King, which makes it more tempting in my own eyes than even McDonalds.
With the new MyBKExperience survey, you are able to use a code on your receipt to take an online survey and in return get a code that you can use at any Burger King location within 48 hours after taking the survey to receive a free Whopper or Chicken Sandwich of your choice.
Burger King Survey Prize
- Free whopper or chicken sandwich, your choice when you purchase a regular price drink and side at your next visit
There is also a limit of 1 survey per guest per month
MyBKExperience.com Survey Details
|Prize||Free Whopper or Chicken Sandwich|
|Language||English or French|
|How To Enter||Online at mybkexperience.com|
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times|
Secret Burger King Survey Hack For Unlimited Free Sandwiches
Best part is, you can do this as many times as you like, it is unlimited, as long as you have a valid receipt to take the survey!
www.MyBKExperience.com Survey Homepage
What to expect when you get to the MyBKExperience survey homepage:
How To Enter The MyBkExperience Survey
- Visit https://www.mybkexperience.com/
- Enter the restaurant number code at the top of your recent receipt into the survey blank on the first page of the website
- Choose the language, English or French, you would like to proceed in
- On the next page enter the 20 digit survey code also on your receipt
- Click ‘Start’ to start the official survey
- Answer the rest of the survey questions, giving Burger King your honest feedback about your experience so they can use that to improve future experiences
- At the end of the survey you will be given a validation code you can bring in to your next Burger King visit to receive your choice of a free Whopper or Chicken sandwich
- To redeem your free sandwich coupon you’ll need to buy any size drink and a side at the time of your next visit
MyBKExperience.com Survey Eligibility
- To enter the Burger King survey you must have a valid receipt from your recent meal at a Burger King location
- You’ll need to save your receipt to enter the code on the receipt into the online survey
- You’ll need a computer and internet access to access the survey
- You’ll also need to speak either English or French, as those are the two languages the survey is offered in
- To redeem your freebie coupon, you’ll need to also purchase any S/M/L size drink and a required side at the regular price
- Cash value 1/100 of a cent
- Limit 1 survey per guest per month
- Must take survey within 48 hours of visit to be eligible
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not available to employees or their families
See your receipt for additional details.
Contact Burger King
- Phone Number: 1-866-394-2493
- Address: Burger King Headquarters 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami, FL 33126
Other Fast Food Hamburger Restaurant Surveys
If you liked this Burger King survey, feel free to check out the McDonald’s McDVoice survey where you can get a BOGO egg mcMuffin or whopper!
You may also like the Whataburger survey where you’ll be able to get a free french fry or drink with each purchase and survey completion on your next vist
Similar to Whataburger and Burger King, another fast food survey you may be interested in reading more about is Taco Bell’s TellTheBell survey, which lets you enter to win a $500 cash prize