Take The BWWListens Survey At www.BWWListens.com
I bet you didn’t know that the Buffalo Wild Wing was actually invented incredibly recently, in 1964, by a woman named Teressa Bellissimo, in a small restaurant in “Buffalo” New York.
It seems like such a classic, as though it has been around since the beginning of time even though it is much newer in actuality.
You may also not be aware that the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant was not the inventor of the “Buffalo Wild Wing”, although the company has capitalized on the popularity of the item, and even named itself after the incredibly successful and popular “Buffalo Wild Wing” food item.
Buffalo Wild Wings was founded in 1982, 18 years after the invention of its namesake by Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery.
Neither of the founders had restaurant or business experience, so the initial business was not run smoothly.
However, the deliciousness of its offerings enabled it to spread into a chain of 5 additional restaurants in the next 10 years, and to keep spreading to the over 1,000 restaurants worldwide that it has today.
Contributing to its explosive expansion is its customer survey where it gives loyal customers a chance to give feedback that helps it improve, while rewarding these customers with a special $5 off $25 purchase on their next visit.
It’s a win-win that keeps the Buffalo Wild Wings customers happy while giving the company valuable information it can use to keep improving.
Keep reading to find out how you can enter the survey and get your own $5 off $25 coupon:
BWWListens Survey Prizes
- $5 off your next $25 purchase at Buffalo Wild Wings
How To Take The Buffalo Wild Wings Survey
- Make a purchase in-store at a Buffalo Wild Wings
- Save your receipt
- Go online to www.BWWListens.com and enter the 16 digit code on your receipt to start the survey
- Answer all survey questions
- When finished, you will get your coupon code to get $5 off your next $25 or more Buffalo Wild Wings purchase
- **You must take the survey within 48 hours of your receipt date
- **You can only take 1 survey per household per 7 day time period
When you visit the survey website, here’s the homepage you can expect to see:
Buffalo Wild Wings Survey Rules
- You must eat at a Buffalo Wild Wings to be eligible to take the survey
- You must save your receipt in order to take the survey using the code printed on it
- Survey must be completed within 48 hours of your purchase at a Buffalo Wild Wings
- Surveys are limited to one per household per 7 day time period
Contact Buffalo Wild Wings
Bonus: Earn Points With Buffalo Wild Wings Rewards
Took the survey and still want more rewards? Check out BWW Rewards:
Join BWW Rewards to earn bonus points you can redeem for other coupons, prizes and free food
Buffalo Wild Wings has a great survey for a free coupon, but did you know these other stores do as well? Check ’em out here:
- 1 BWWListens.com
- 2 Take The BWWListens Survey At www.BWWListens.com
- 3 BWWListens Survey Prizes
- 4 How To Take The Buffalo Wild Wings Survey
- 5 www.BWWListens.com Homepage
- 6 Buffalo Wild Wings Survey Rules
- 7 Contact Buffalo Wild Wings
- 8 Bonus: Earn Points With Buffalo Wild Wings Rewards
- 9 Buffalo Wild Wings has a great survey for a free coupon, but did you know these other stores do as well? Check ’em out here: