Brothers Burt and Irv (Baskin) of course, actually started separate ice-cream shops, Burton’s and Snowbird ice-cream in 1945 and 1946.
Do you think they supported each other fully, or was there any brotherly competition?
I think there was competition at first, but then realizing they could do better as a team. The brothers merged their stores in 1953, officially founding the Baskin Robbins we know today.
A fun fact is they were able to merge their flavor selection as well, making the total offering 31 flavors.
Baskin Robbins has some very good ice-cream.
They also happen to have a great survey prize when you give your feedback online at baskinrobbins.com.
The prize is a $1 off your next purchase of $4 or more. Nothing like supporting a family-started business while getting a great prize for taking their survey.
Read more below to find out how to get your free prize.
Baskin Robbins Survey Prize
- $1 off your next $4 or more Baskin Robbins purchase
How To Take The Baskin Robbins Survey
- Make a purchase at a Baskin Robbins
- Save your receipt
- Go online to TellBaskinRobbins.com
- Choose your language
- Take the www.tellbaskinrobbins.com Survey
- Write down and save your validation code to redeem your coupon on your next visit in the next 6 months
TellBaskinRobbins Rules & Eligibility
- Must make a purchase
- Must save your receipt
- Must use coupon before expires in 6 months
- Cannot use coupon to buy a gift card or K-cups or Keurig brewers
- Cannot combine offer or copy or duplicate offer
See the full official terms and conditions here
Contact Baskin Robbins
Phone: 1 (800) 859-5339