Hungry Jack’s Survey
If you live in Australia, you’ve probably heard of Hungry Jack’s.
If not, you’re probably more familiar with the Burger King name.
When Burger King was putting restaurants all over the world, they hit a snag in Australia, as a smaller burger company had already trademarked the “Burger King” name.
As a large company, Burger King already owned a lot of trademarks, so they sifted through their existing trademarks to find a suitable name for their Australia locations.
They settled on the name “Hungry Jack”, a Pillsbury pancake mix name, as they own the company Pillsbury.
A fun fact is they also added an apostrophe to make it possessive.
Later, they decided the Burger King’s actual name would be Jack as well.
In the US and other places in the world, the Hungry Jack chain goes by the name Burger King, and has the online survey named mybkexperience, while in Australia the exact same chain and survey are known separately as myhjexperience.
Read more here to find out how you to take the Hungry Jack’s survey on your own.
Hungry Jack’s Survey Prizes
- Free burger with next purchase
How To Take The Hungry Jack’s Survey
- Make a purchase at a Hungry Jack’s
- Save your receipt
- Go online and take the survey at https://www.myhjexperience.com
- Save your validation code and receipt, using both to redeem your free burger at your next visit in the next 30 days. FYI You must make a purchase along with your validation code in order to redeem your free burger on your next visit as well!
MyHJExperience Rules & Eligibility
- Must make a purchase at a Hungry Jacks
- Must save your receipt and take the survey online
- Must use within 30 days of taking survey
- One offer per person per visit
- Not to be combined with other offers
- Must purchase something along with using your validation code in order to get your free burger
See full terms and conditions here
Contact Hungry Jacks
Phone: 1 300 852 326