Office Depot is one of the largest office supply stores in the US. You may be surprised to know it almost merged with Staples in 1996.
The agreement was halted by the FTC after they found that a merger of Staples and Office Depot would cause a lack of competition.
This lack of competition had the potential to increase office supply prices up to 10%.
I usually don’t like or agree with excessive government regulation, however this seems reasonable, since it does hurt consumers to have a lack of choices in the marketplace.
Office Depot is also a relatively new company, started only recently in 1987 in Fort Lauderdale Florida.
It now has more than 1,400 United States locations, as well as sells online.
In 2013, the store had over $3.1 billion in online sales, proving itself a formidable online ecommerce giant.
In 2013 it ended up purchasing and merging with Office Max, changing its name slightly from Office Depot to Office Depot, Inc.
I suppose the FTC did not deem that merger incompatible with consumer prices or competition.
If you want to help Office Depot continue to grow, then you should take the online survey they offer at www.tellofficedepot.com.
They appreciate your feedback so much they offer a coupon for your participation. Keep reading to find out the details how you can take their survey and get a coupon for yourself.
Prize: $10 Off $50 Coupon for use at Office Depot
NOT all items can be used for the coupon, for example, you may not use the coupon to purchase any technology-type item.
|Survey Prize||$10 Off $50 Coupon|
|Coupon Restrictions||Technology & Other|
Take The www.tellofficedepot.com Survey
- Buy any number of item(s) at an Office Depot near you and save your receipt
- Visit the tellofficedepot.com survey homepage: https://www.tellofficedepot.com/
- Complete the online survey and write the survey validation code on your Office Depot receipt
- When you visit Office Depot in the near future, take your receipt with the validation code to the counter with your next purchase to receive your coupon discount.
The www.tellofficedepot.com homepage requires you type your survey number and the time of your visit to continue to the survey’s second page:
TellOfficeDepot Terms & Conditions
- You are required to buy something at an office depot to be eligible for the survey
- You need your receipt to access the survey online
- Some items, including technology items cannot be purchased with your survey coupon discount
- Coupon is sent through email within 48 hours
Take a look at your tellofficedepot receipt to see the full terms & conditions.
Contact Tell Office Depot
Phone Number: 800-463-3768