Founded in 1987 in Fort Lauderdale Florida, Office Depot has come a long way from its humble beginnings.
Today it is comprised of over 1,400 stores in the US, with a giant online presence as well, selling over $3.1 billion worth of goods online in 2013.
On November 5th, 2013, Office Depot and Office Max merged to form Office Depot, Inc.
This move strengthened its online and in store presence with its solid growth partnership.
Today Office Depot is the second largest office supply store in the US, only second to Staples in size.
In 1996 Office Depot actually agreed to be acquired by Staples.
However, before the agreement could go through, the FTC identified a few markets where they deemed competition necessary between the two stores.
The FTC shut the deal down and stopped the merger from going through to prevent price increases of 5-10%.
So even though the store ended up having its record year in 1999, it has had trouble recovering in the 2000s and beyond.
This is partly because it was expecting to be acquired so it slowed down on some of its previous growth plans.
To show your support for its growth, try taking the Office Depot Feedback survey online at www.officedepot.com/feedback.
Plus you’ll get a coupon for your efforts!
Prize: $10 Off $50 Coupon
*Must be for qualifying purchase items, not all items qualify
Office Depot Feedback Details
|Survey Prize||$10 Off $50 Coupon|
|Coupon Limitation||Not all items qualify|
How To Take The www.officedepot.com/feedback Survey
- Make a purchase at an Office Depot
- Take your receipt home with you
- Go online to the Office Depot Survey https://www.tellofficedepot.com/
- TAKE NOTE: If the above survey site gives you an error message, check your receipt for the correct website URL and go there to take the survey instead.
- Take the survey by answering all questions
- Write your survey validation code on your receipt
- Bring your receipt + the validation code to your next Office Depot visit to redeem your coupon
The red and white www.officedepot.com Office Depot Feedback survey homepage asks you to enter your survey code and time in order to start the survey:
Office Depot Feedback Rules
- Purchase is necessary to take survey
- Saving receipt is necessary to take survey
- Taking survey is necessary to get coupon
- Not all items qualify for coupon use
- Excludes technology items
- Coupon will be emailed within 48 hours
See your Office Depot receipt for more rule details.
Contact Office Depot
Phone: 1 (800) 463-3768