We can all thank the Murrell brother’s parents, Jerry and Janie for being the reason Five Guys exists today.
In 1986 the parents gave the four brothers an ultimatum that they could either go to college or start a business.
The Murrell brothers decided it would be more fun to open a burger joint in Virginia than to go to school for a few more years, and that is when the first Five Guys was born.
In 2003 they finally started offering franchise options to grow the business even further.
30 years later, Five Guys has more than 1,500 locations all over the world, and our hamburger and fry cravings are much more easily filled because of it.
A fun fact you may not know about Five Guys is how fresh their ingredients are.
The chain only uses fresh ground beef, peanut oil, and has no freezers on location, only coolers, testament to how fresh their ingredients are.
If you’re interested in entering the survey sweepstakes for a chance to win one of the 10 monthly $25 gift cards, you can take the Five Guys online survey to get an entry.
More information on how you can enter both with and without a purchase below.
Five Guys Survey Prizes
Prize: Entry into sweepstakes for chance to win a $25 Five Guys Gift Card
10 gift cards are awarded per month through the sweepstakes
|Survey Prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$25 Gift Card|
|# of Prizes||(10) $25 Gift Cads Per Month|
|Receipt Valid For||30 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 Per Person Per Day|
How To Take The Five Guys Survey
You can enter with or without a purchase, but if you make a purchase you need to take the online survey within 30 days of receiving your Five Guys receipt.
Enter with a purchase
- Make a purchase at a Five Guys location
- Keep your receipt
- Go online to http://www.fiveguys.com/survey
- Fill out the survey homepage and click the red ‘Start Survey’ button to start the survey
- Answer all survey questions
- Once finished you’ll be entered into the Five Guys sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 10 $25 gift cards awarded each month
Enter without a purchase
- Handwrite your name, address including city, state, zip code, phone number and birthday on a 3″ X 5″ card
- Mail this card to the following address:
“Canadian Customer Satisfaction Survey” Contest Entry
17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135,
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7K3
Mailed entries are put into the monthly sweepstakes drawing base don the date they are received
- Limit is one mail-in entry per envelope with post-mark
- Partial and mechanically produced entries or rubber-stamped entries are void and not eligible.
- Sponsor owns all entries and they will not be returned
- Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, stolen or any other mistakes or ineligible entries
- All entry methods are limited to one per day per person regardless or entry method
The Five Guys survey homepage lets you enter your store number, date of visit, and order idea, then hit the red ‘Start Survey’ button to begin the survey:
Five Guys Feedback Rules
- No purchase required
- Entry limit of one per person per day regardless of entry method
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter
- Must submit survey within 30 days of receipt to enter
- Void where prohibited
See official survey rules page for more details
Contact Five Guys Survey
Contact Online with survey questions