Did you know Sonic was the first drive-in food venue in the United States?
Yep. It was started in 1953, and before that drive-in restaurants were not a thing.
In 1953, it was known as Top Hat. Such a strange name I really don’t know what the person who named it was thinking.
In 1959 they came to their senses and changed the name to SONIC, which stands for Service At The Speed Of Sound.
Now that’s a cool name and I think we’re all glad about the change!
Sonic Survey Prizes
Prize: Free route 44 drink
You’ll need to take the survey before 14 days has passed since you visited Sonic or your receipt code will become invalid.
Sonic Survey Details
|Sonic Survey Prize||Free Route 44 Drink|
|Receipt Valid For||14 Days|
Take The TalkToSonic Survey
- Buy something at a local Sonic and don’t throw away your receipt
- Visit the sonic survey website https://www.talktosonic.com/
- If you’d prefer taking the survey in espanol, go to the Spanish website https://www.talktosonic.com/Index.aspx?LanguageID=es-US
- Complete the survey in the language of your choice
- Once finished, write down the survey code on your receipt, and bring both to a Sonic location to redeem your free Route 44 drink
The talktosonic survey homepage is set on a blue and white cloudy background with the Sonic logo affixed in the upper lefthand corner.
It prompts you to enter you 14 digit survey ID code, which can be found on your Sonic receipt, to start the survey:
Sonic Survey Rules
- Purchase required
- Only open to legal US residents at US Sonic locations
- Minimum 18 years of age
- 1 coupon prize and survey per receipt
- Receipt required to enter Sonic survey
- You must enter the survey within 14 days after your purchase
Contact Sonic About Survey
Customer Service Phone: 1-866-657-6642
Mail your questions & feedback to:
300 Johnny Bench Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104