Red Lobster is a fresh fish and seafood restaurant chain founded in 1968.
In fact, their lobsters are so fresh, they keep them in tanks for customers to gawk at as you can see in the picture below.
Their headquarters are in Florida, US, which is coincidentally the home of many nearby lobsters.
The restaurant also has locations worldwide, many places that even have to import lobsters because they don’t have tasty lobster neighbors living in the ocean nearby.
The chain makes an effort to sustainably source their food for a positive environmental impact, as well as to provide the best possible experience for all customers.
Red Lobster Survey
In Red Lobster’s effort to improve customer experience, they offer a survey for those who eat at any restaurant location.
In exchange for completing their survey after you eat there, you will be entered into a drawing to win a grand cash prize of $1,000!
If you don’t win the grand prize, you also have the chance to win one of 100 $50 cash prizes.
There is a new drawing and winner every few months, see the below table for details.
RedLobsterSurvey & Winner Drawing Dates
|Entry Time Period||Starts||Ends||Winner Drawing Date|
|Survey Grand Prize||(1) $1,000 Prize a week|
|Survey Prize||(100) $50 Prizes a week|
|Winner Drawing Frequency||Weekly|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
|Resident Eligibility||US resident, including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, or a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec)|
- Grand prize of $1,000 for 1 winner
- $50 prizes for 100 winners
Drawings happen weekly
- You’re able to enter this survey as many times as you want **unlimited entries** mean you can come back and enter every single day to improve your odds of winning
- No purchase is necessary to win nor will it increase your odds of winning
- You must take the survey within 7 days of your visit
- You must be a US resident, including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, or a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) to enter
- You must be over 18 to enter
- See the official rules for more detail
RedLobsterSurvey.com Landing Page
This is what the survey’s homepage looks like:
How To Enter The RedLobsterSurvey
- Go to the Red Lobster Survey Website and complete the survey
- It will only take a few minutes to fill out the questions about your Red Lobster experience which they will use to improve the experience for future customers.
Red Lobster Secret Survey Hack – No Purchase Needed For Unlimited Mail-In Entries
How To Enter With NO Purchase
Mail In Entry
- No purchase is necessary to win, so if you did not eat at a Red Lobster recently, the mail in option is for you.
Write your name, address, phone number including the area code and age on a piece of paper, put the pater in an envelope and mail it to:
Red Lobster Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station PO Box 3511 Southbury CT 06488-3511 USA.
- Mail entries have to be received at least 8 days before the close of an Entry period to be eligible.
- You may enter an unlimited number of times in both the mail and online.
- Every online entry needs a valid survey code from a Red Lobster receipt, and every mail entry needs to be mailed in a separate envelope.
Contact Red Lobster
Red Lobster Management LLC, 450 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801 US
Red Lobster Sponsor Address:
Promotion Mechanics, Inc 87, South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470
- 1 RedLobsterSurvey
- 2 Red Lobster Survey
- 3 RedLobsterSurvey & Winner Drawing Dates
- 4 RedLobsterSurvey.com Details
- 5 www.redlobstersurvey.com Prizes
- 6 RedLobsterSurvey.com Rules
- 7 RedLobsterSurvey.com Landing Page
- 8 How To Enter The RedLobsterSurvey
- 9 Red Lobster Secret Survey Hack – No Purchase Needed For Unlimited Mail-In Entries
- 10 Contact Red Lobster