What do 11 million people do every week? Answer: They shop at a Morrisons. Wow.
There are also 11 million online Morrison registered shoppers.
Crazy to think how large this UK grocery store chain is. 110K employees staff and work in the Morrison stores, so they are also a large employer.
Founded in 1899 by David Potts, Morrisons has continued to grow as a leading UK grocer.
The chain is now considered the 4th largest in the area.
Morrisons is unique as they actually source and produce the majority of the fresh food they sell, according to their own company website.
Perhaps the chain is so popular because people recognize the freshness and quality of the food.
In 2000 the founder Ken Morrison was actually knighted for his contributions to the grocery industry, an awesome part of the Morrison history and legacy.
The Morrison family currently owns only 10% of the current grocery store set up.
This makes sense, as the company was founded well over 100 years ago, and founding families often sell off shares as they get older or no longer want as much control over their own companies.
The company started out as a simple egg and butter stall in a small town in England with the name WM Morrison Limited and has grown to achieve its massive success today.
To help it grow further, feel free to take the MorrisonsisListening survey and give your feedback to the grocery superstore.
In return, they will enter you into their sweepstakes and you’ll have the chance to win a large voucher you can use to buy a lot of the groceries your heart desires.
Morrisons Survey Prize
Prize: £1000 Morrison Voucher, awarded each month to one winner
MorrisonsListening Survey Details
|Survey Prize||Entry Into Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstakes Prize||£1000 Morrison Voucher|
|Entry Limit||1 Per Household Per Month|
|Prize Limit||1 Per Household Per Year|
How To Take The MorrisonsListening Survey
- You’ll initially need to buy one or more items at a Morrisons near you
- Then you’ll need to make sure you keep your receipt in a safe place until you get to a phone or computer with internet
- Then you can go to the site https://www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk/
- Answer all survey questions
- At the end you’ll be entered into the MorrisonsListening survey
Morrisons Listening Homepage
The MorrisonsisListening homepage is quite plan set on a white background with green text. It asks permission to collect your data and use it, which you have to accept by clicking continue in order to start the survey:
MorrisonsisListening Survey Terms & Conditions
- Entering the survey binds you to the survey rules
- Open to UK and Gibraltar residents
- To enter you must be 18 or older
- Limit of 1 prize draw entry per household per month
- Limit of 1 prize awarded to each household per year
- Within 14 days of the end of each month 1 winner will be randomly chosen from all entries up to end of previous month
- Winner will be notified by phone or email within 2 weeks of completed prize draw
- Morrisons reserves right to cancel prize draw for reasonable circumstances outside of its control
For full survey rules see the official rules page here
Phone: 0845 611 5000
Contact By Mail:
Customer Service Department
Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC