At the time of the founding Marshall’s death and currently, Marshalls was actually not owned by the founder, it was and is owned by TJX, which also happens to be the parent company of TJ Maxx.
TJX purchased Marshalls in 1995 when the chain had grown to 496 retail locations.
The original Marshalls building in Beverly Massachusetts where Alfred grew up has been turned back into a supermarket unfortunately, as it would be cool to still be able to visit the original location.
Today, Marshalls prides itself on offering consistently new inventory and “happy surprises” to its customers.
It even has a question mark heart logo that encompasses the value of finding happy surprises in its stores. You never know what you’ll find, BUT you know you’ll like it.
Today it surpasses $2.8 billion a year in sales.
As the clothing retailer continues to grow and surprise us, Marshalls likes to collect feedback from its customers so it can grow and improve through its MarshallsFeedback survey.
The survey is just another way to add happy surprises into customers lives, as it randomly awards one survey taker a month with a nice surprise, a $500 gift card award. Take the survey at www.marshallsfeedback.com to have a chance to win a gift card for yourself.
Survey Prize: Sweepstakes Entry
Sweepstakes Prize: $500 Marshalls Gift Card
1 winner drawing a month for a total of 12 winner drawings
Total Prize ARV: $6,000
|Survey Prize||Marshalls Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$500 Marshalls Gift Card|
|Winner Drawing Frequency||Monthly|
|Entry Limit||1 Per Household Per Month|
MarshallsFeedback Entry Periods
How To Take The MarshallsFeedback.com Survey
You have two options for the Marshalls survey, you can enter online at www.marshallsfeedback.com, or you can enter via mail.
If you enter online a purchase is necessary, and if you enter via mail no purchase is necessary.
REGARDLESS of your entry method, you are limited to one entry per household per month.
Enter Online With Purchase
- Buy any item(s) at a Marshalls store and take your receipt home with you
- Take your receipt and go online to https://marshallsfeedback.com/
- Complete the entire survey
- At the end you’ll be entered into the MarshallsFeedback sweepstakes
Enter Via Mail With No Purchase Necessary
- Each mail in card counts as one sweepstakes entry.
- Write your entry on a 3″X5″ piece of paper
- Handwrite your name, mailing address, phone, and email on the paper
- Put entry in a #10 envelope with enough postage
- Mail it to the following address:
Marshalls “Customer Satisfaction” Sweepstakes
PO Box 419, Macedon, NY 14502-0418
The MarshallsFeedback homepage is a plain white page with blue text in line with the Marshalls color theme.
It asks you for your survey number as well as the date and time of your visit, all three of which can be found on your receipt:
Marshalls Survey Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter the Marshalls sweepstakes
- Purchase does not increase your chances of winning
- Limit of one entry per household per month
- Legal US residents only eligible including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- Must be at least 18 years old or age of majority in location as of Feb 1, 2018
- Sponsor reserves right to disqualify entrants for interfering with survey process
- Sponsor has right to cancel survey and sweepstakes process and awards at any time
- Twelve total monthly drawings and prizes awarded
- No substitution or transfer of prizes available
See the official Marshals survey rules page for full rules details
Also see your receipt for partial rules details.
Phone: 1 (888) 627-7425
- 1 MarshallsFeedback
- 2 MarshallsFeedback Prizes
- 3 www.marshallsfeedback.com Details
- 4 MarshallsFeedback Entry Periods
- 5 How To Take The MarshallsFeedback.com Survey
- 6 www.marshallsfeedback.com Homepage
- 7 Marshalls Survey Rules
- 8 Contact Marshalls