A 22 year old named Walter Jacobs started the Hertz company in 1918.
He took his determination, and a super small fleet of only 12 Model-T cards and set up shop near Chicago’s loop.
So why is Hertz not named Jacobs, you may be wondering.
The answer is that only 5 years after starting the company, Jacobs sold it to John D. Hertz. Jacobs continued to work within the company until he retired in 1960, but he no longer owned.
Hertz and Jacobs worked together to take what was once the small fleet of 12 cars Jacobs had named “Rent-a-Ford”, to turn the new Hertz brand into a huge million dollar company by 1925, less than 10 years after it was started.
Hertz has always thought about what the customer wants, which is why it prioritizes the feedback in the Hertzsurvey when making company-wide changes.
Even by 1925, the company had listened to customer feedback and set up their network so it reached coast to coast so renters could conveniently pick up and drop off cards.
If you feel called to help Hertz keep improving by giving great customer feedback, try taking their survey online at www.hertzsurvey.com
Prize: Promo code to save on your next Hertz rental
After you finish the survey questions, you’ll be directed to a screen where you can click the link to get a free promo code you can use to save money on your next Hertz rental.
|HertSurvey Prize||Promo coupon for next rental|
|Rental Record #||9 Digits|
|Access Code #||5-7 Digits|
How To Take The HertzSurvey online at www.hertzsurvey.com
- Rent a car using Hertz
- Wait to throw your receipt away until you have had a chance to take the Hertzsurvey
- Go online to the Hertzsurvey.com survey site https://survey.medallia.com/hertz-rac-hertz?b=1&e=2
- Input the 9 digit rental record number and your 5-7 digit access code into the survey webpage fields. Both will be found on your receipt.
- Answer all survey questions
- At the end of the survey click the link to get your PC promo code
- Then, when you rent a car with Hertz in the future, use your promo code to get a discount on your next rental
The HertzSurvey homepage is set on a plain white background and embellished with a simple yellow and black Hertz logo in the upper lefthand corner.
You can also choose your language preference from a long language list in the upper right hand corner of the hertzsurvey.com page.
It asks for you to enter your 9 digit rental record number and your 5-7 digit access code both found on your receipt in order to start your survey:
- Purchase is necessary to be able to take the survey
- Saving your receipt is necessary unless you can memorize your 9 digit rental record number and 5-7 digit access code needed to start the survey
- To access your promo code, you’ll first need to answer all survey questions
Phone: 1 (800) 654-4173