Did you know it takes 60 avocados to make one batch of the prized Chipotle guacamole?
The chain uses 97,000 pounds of avocado daily.
Interestingly, Chipotle has zero franchises. Meaning every single Chipotle restaurant is owned by the company.
Sorry for crushing the dream you probably had before reading this of opening your own Chipotle franchise.
Chipotle does its best to be responsible and sustainable with its partnerships and the way it sources its food.
The chain partners with farmers who take care to prioritize the health of the soil they use, and who have pasture-raised animals who are allowed to roam around each day.
This attention to detail makes for happier animals, more sustainable farms, and more delicious food in its customer’s mouths.
Chipotle has a rewards program in addition to its Feedback survey. If you want to earn a free chips and guac after your first rewards purchase, and then start earning points toward your next free burrito, sign up online at Chipotle Rewards.
To give feedback after your purchase, go online to ChipotleFeedback.com to speak your mind and read more on how you can take Chipotle’s online survey below.
Grand Prize: Burritos for a year, or more specifically $520 in Burrito Bucks
1 prize is awarded each drawing period, which is currently monthly. Each entry has the chance to win $520 in Burrito Bucks gift cards, meaning they would be able to use the cards to get around a free burrito a week when they visit Chipotle.
You can take the Chipotle survey after eating there and in return you get an entry into their sweepstakes for a chance to win free burritos for a full year.
A great prize for anyone not planning on going on a diet anytime soon! Sign me up please.
Chipotle Feedback Details
|Prize||$520 Burrito Bucks|
|Entry Limit||1 Per Person Per Day|
How To Take The Chipotle Survey
You can enter the Chipotle Feedback Sweepstakes online at www.chipotlefeedback.com with a purchase or without a purchase.
Regardless of how you enter, you are limited to one entry per person per day.
Enter With a Purchase
- Make a purchase at a Chipotle
- Go online to https://www.chipotlefeedback.com/
- Answer all survey questions, and at the end you’ll be entered into the burrito sweepstakes drawing
Secret Entry Method – How to Enter Without a Purchase
If you have not made a purchase at Chipotle but still want to enter the survey you may still do so.
**You are limited to one entry per person per day.
- Simply go online to https://chipotlefeedbackentry.hit2c.com/survey
- Answer the trivia fun fact questions: Answers 1) Chipotle was founded in 1993, 2) Garlic is not in its tomato salsa 3) Chipotle first opened in Denver, CO 4) How many ingredients in the famous Chipotle Guac? 7 5) How satisfied have you been with Chipotle in the past? You can put any answer that matches your feelings
- Check the button to agree to the contest rules
- Click Submit to enter
- No purchase necessary to enter or win
- A purchase will not increase your chances of winning
- Only open to legal US residents and residents of the District of Columbia
- Must be 13 years or older at time of entry
- Void where prohibited
- Limit of one entry per day per person, regardless of entry method
You can see your receipt for more entry URL and rule details:
Read the full official rules on the Chipotle Rules site.
You can view the ChipotleFeedback survey winner’s list here
Take the Chipotle Canada Feedback Survey
If you’re in Canada, you can still take the survey.
Canadians need to go to http://www.chipotlefeedback.ca to take the survey.
Canadians without making a purchase can also complete a mail-in entry.
For details on how to complete the Canada mail-in entry, you can go the the Chipotle Canada rules page.
- 1 ChipotleFeedback.com
- 2 ChipotleFeedback Prizes
- 3 Chipotle Feedback Details
- 4 How To Take The Chipotle Survey
- 5 www.chipotlefeedback.com Homepage
- 6 ChipotleFeedback.com Rules
- 7 Take the Chipotle Canada Feedback Survey
- 8 Contact ChipotleFeedback