Did you know a typical Total Wine store carries around 8,000 different wines from regions around the world?
The founders knew it was important to have selection, and a good selection more importantly, which is what Total Wine strives to provide its customers.
Total wine was started by two brothers in 1991.
They opened the first store in Delaware a few decades ago, and since then it has grown to 199 stores in 23 US states.
Keep reading to find out how you can take the TellTotalWine survey and enter for a chance to win daily cash and other weekly prizes.
Prizes: Chances to win Daily Cash and other Weekly Prizes
How To Take The TellTotalWine Survey
- Make a Purchase online or in-store
- Save your receipt or email purchase information
- Go online to http://www.telltotalwine.com
- Fill out the survey and when you finish you’ll be entered into the sweepstakes
The homepage is set on a tan background and instructs you to select whether you made a purchase online or in-store in order to start the survey:
- A purchase is required to take the Total Wine survey and for entry into the sweepstakes
- See your receipt and the full official rules link for more detail
View the full official rules here
Contact Total Wine
Phone: (855) 328-9463