Hannaford has been around a long time. It was started in 1883 by Arthur Hannaford and is still going strong today. The grocery store chain is headquartered in Maine and only operates in a small corner of the Northeast US.
In 1902 Arthur’s brothers Howard and Edward joined him in his grocery store venture and by 1920 the company was a leading produce wholesaler in the Northeast area. By 1960 they had built a 200,000 sq ft distribution center in Maine so they could more effectively service their expanding stores and by 1971 they were earning more than 1 million/ year.
The majority of the Hannaford locations are still in Maine.
The talktohannaford.com survey instituted by the company is meant to help it improve service and reward loyal customers with the chance to win a $500 gift card in a sweepstakes drawing. Keep reading to find out more including how to enter.
TalktoHannaford.com Survey Prizes
Prize: 10 winners each of a $500 Hannaford Gift Card
www.talktohannaford.com Survey Details
|Per Person Entry Limit||13|
|Prize Limit Per Person & Household||1|
|Entry Methods||Online, Mail-in|
|Eligible Locations||Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire,
New York, Vermont
Take The TalktoHannaford Survey
You can enter online, or by mail, and no purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes.
Enter Online – Purchase Required
- Purchase is required for online entry.
- Buy something at Hannaford and hold onto the receipt
- Go to https://surveys.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eahTsV8pf8ulYtD?kamguid=HJG8MG9J-QEE5-WFU3-D0C2-5NFD9LJZEVZX
- Enter your pin in the blank field to start the survey
- Answer all survey questions
Congrats, you are entered into the sweepstakes
Remember you can enter a max of 13 times per entry period, and if you enter more than that all your entries may be voided
Enter By Mail – No Purchase Required
- Write your name, address (no PO boxes allowed), phone number, birthday and email on a 3X5″ card
- Mail the card in a size #10 business envelope with prepaid postage to the following address:
“Hannaford Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes”, P.O. Box 10430, Rochester, New
You can only send one card per mail in entry envelope
No photocopy entries are accepted
Latest date sent of mail entry is October 1, 2018. The mail entry must be received by October 9, 2018 to be valid.
www.talktohannaford.com Survey Homepage
The talktohannaford survey homepage is set on a plain white background with the Hannaford logo. It has a link for the rules, and a red button in the bottom right hand corner to continue the survey:
OLD Homepage – NO LONGER VALID – If you see this page you will not be able to use it to take the survey, make sure it is the page you see above instead.
TalktoHannaford Survey Rules
- Minimum age 18
- Must be a resident of the following, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire,
New York or Vermont
- Anyone affiliated to the sweepstakes company or Hannaford is ineligible
- Limit of 13 entries per sweepstakes period per person regardless of entry method. If you enter more than 13 times, ALL your entries may be voided and considered invalid
- Winners will be notified by email about 2 days after the drawing date
- If a winner does not respond after 2 contact attempts, doesn’t sign the Affadavit of Eligibility within the required timeframe, or is otherwise disqualified, the sponsor may draw again or award prize to another entrant
- Limit of 1 prize per entrant and household
Mail-in Entry Specific Rules
- If enter by mail, no PO box address is acceptable
- Limit one entry per mail-in envelope you can only send one card per mail in entry envelope
- No photocopy entries are eligible
- Last date you can send your mail entry is October 1, 2018. It needs to arrive by October 9, 2018 to be valid for entry
For full official rules see this page
To request a copy of the winners list send a self-addressed and stamped envelope by October 1, 2018 to the following address:
“Hannaford Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules Request”, P.O. Box
10505, Rochester, NY 14610.
Phone: 1 (800) 213-9040
SWEEPSTAKES CONTACT EMAIL: [email protected]
Other surveys you can take for freebies
Try the www.homedepot.com/survey for a sweepstakes entry
Try the DGCustomerFirst for a sweepstakes entry
If you’d rather have a gift card than a sweepstakes entry you can go to Nike and take thewww.nikevisit.na.com survey for a $10 gift card
Or you can get a $5 Converse gift card just for taking the MyConverseVisit survey
Then you’ll need new clothes of course, so you can take the Feedback4OldNavy survey for a coupon and free online shipping
- 1 www.talktohannaford.com
- 1.1 TalktoHannaford
- 1.2 TalktoHannaford.com Survey Prizes
- 1.3 www.talktohannaford.com Survey Details
- 1.4 Take The TalktoHannaford Survey
- 1.5 www.talktohannaford.com Survey Homepage
- 1.6 TalktoHannaford Survey Rules
- 1.7 Contact Hannaford
- 1.8 Other surveys you can take for freebies