www survey walmart com
Fondly known as “the Father of Walmart”, and more specifically and affectionately known as “Mr. Sam”, Sam Walton started the first Walmart in 1950.
Walmart started when Sam bought an existing store from Luther E. Harrison in Bentonville, Arkansas and officially named the first Walmart, not Walmart, but “Walton’s 5 & 10”.
He realized how successful his little store had been over the past 12 years, and in 1962, he decided to open the first official “Walmart” as a second store to his Walton’s 5 & 10, and the first chain store, when he was 44 years old.
By 1968, the chain had started to expand outside of Arkansas as it saw more and more success.
The basis for his entire company, and its success, was offering extremely low prices at a good value. Walmart went public in 1970, and has continued to prosper and grow.
Many people don’t know that Walmart actually owns and started “Sam’s Club”, which is aptly named after the famous “Mr. Sam Walton” himself. Walmart started Sam’s Club in 1983 as a warehouse superstore open to members only, but with large quantities, a huge selection, and great prices.
Predicting the chain’s success would have been difficult, as it has done so well over the years, all starting with Mr. Sam’s first store in Arkansas. Today the chain occupies 28 countries with over 11,000 individual stores. Clearly, the demand for Walmart is high.
Clearly demand is high, but I’ll let revenue numbers speak for themself. In 2018 alone, Walmart’s revenue has been over $500 billion.
One reason Walmart has been able to stay ahead of the competition, is the Walmart survey they offer, where they collect customer feedback and in exchange enter the customer into a sweepstakes with a chance to win a $1,000 or $100 gift card.
Keep reading to find out how you can enter and try to win.
|Resident Eligibility||US, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$1,000 or $100 Gift Card|
|Entry Limit||78 Entries Per Entry Period|
Walmart Survey Prizes
- 5 Grand Prizes to 5 separate winners, of $1,000 Walmart gift card each. Grand prize ARV is $5,000 total to 5 separate winners.
- 750 First Prize winners will each get a $100 gift card to Walmart. First prize ARV is $75,000 total awarded to 750 separate winners.
Total prize ARV = $80,000
With so many prizes you have a chance to win!
Entry Limit & Prize Details
- Maximum of 78 entries per person per entry period
- New winners are chosen every 3 months, so make sure to keep entering for more chances to win
- Winners will be notified by phone or email
Winners list will be posted online here
How To Take The Walmart Survey
- Make a purchase at a Walmart store and save your receipt
- Go to www.survey.walmart.com and choose your language, then start the survey
- Answer all survey questions
- At the end you will automatically be entered into the survey for the available 755 grand and first prizes
Secret Survey Hack How To Enter Without A Purchase
Enter Without A Purchase Online
Walmart offers a special way to enter without a purchase, which is online! This is crazy because most other sweepstakes do not offer this option. Keep in mind maximum total entries per period is 78, however feel free to enter online with no purchase 78 times every 3 month period to increase your chances of winning.
- To enter without a purchase online, go here
- Fill out the survey questions and you’re entered!
Enter Without a Purchase by mail
www.survey.walmart.com Survey Homepage
The light blue homepage asks you to select your survey language, either English or Spanish, in order to proceed to the Walmart survey questions:
Survey Rules & Eligibility
- Must be 18 or older to partake in the survey
- Must be a resident of United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico
- Employees and employee-relations are not eligible to participate
- Not every receipt will have a survey code on it, as Walmart does not want too many repetitive surveys from the same people in a short time period, so if your receipt has a survey code make sure to take advantage of it and enter the contest by taking the online survey
- MAXIMUM 78 entries per 3 month entry period per person
See official terms and conditions page for more details
Mailing Address: Walmart Stores, Inc. 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716-8611
If you liked this coupon, you’ll love these coupons:
Home Depot’s survey gives you entry into their $5,000 sweepstakes. Don’t miss out, learn how to enter here www.Homedepot.com survey
Dollar General gives a $3 off $15 spend coupon when you take their DGCustomerFirst survey. Go here to learn how to get your coupon DGCustomerFirst.com.
**EDIT UPDATE** DG changed its survey from a $3 off coupon to entry into it’s sweepstakes. It likes to spoil its customers who give feedback by entering them in a DGCustomerFirst sweepstakes
Nike hands over a $10 gift card when you take their survey after an in-person shopping visit www.nikevisit.na.com
The Old Navy Survey is called Feedback4OldNavy and entitles you to a 10% off coupon plus gratis shipping
Converse, similar to its Nike counterpart likes to give out a $5 gift card to all those loyal in-person customers who take its MyConverseVisit survey
- 1 www survey walmart com
- 2 www.survey.walmart.com details
- 3 Walmart Survey Prizes
- 4 How To Take The Walmart Survey
- 5 Secret Survey Hack How To Enter Without A Purchase
- 6 Survey Rules & Eligibility
- 7 Contact Walmart
- 8 If you liked this coupon, you’ll love these coupons: