Pollo Tropical is a caribbean food restaurant with its base in Miami, Florida. It was founded only recently in 1988. It’s name is Spanish and translates directly to English as “Tropical Chicken”, however Pollo Tropical sounds better than its English counterpart, as everything in Spanish usually does.
Larry and Stuart Harris founded the chain, and Larry, with no chef background, looked up Latin American books and experimented using the grill in their backyard until he was satisfied with the recipe for the original Pollo Tropical chicken. Safe to say we’re all happy he had that grill and those cookbooks.
Today, the restaurant keeps looking for ways to improve, and currently offers a deal for all customers to take their online survey and in return the customer gets to redeem the offer printed on their survey, likely a $2 off coupon they can use on their next visit.
PolloListens Survey Prizes
When you complete the survey you will receive a coupon code you can save to use on your next visit to Pollo Tropical.
- Free coupon for $2 off your next purchase, or offer printed on your receipt
PolloListens.com Survey Details
|Survey Prize||$2 Off Coupon|
|Receipt Valid For||2 Days|
How To Take The www.PolloListens.com Survey
- Eat at a Pollo Tropical restaurant location
- Keep hold of your receipt
- Go online to www.pollolistens.com
- Enter the 16 digit code on your receipt to begin
- Answer all survey questions
- Save the code you receive at the end of the survey to use as your coupon on your next visit!
When you visit the Pollo Tropical survey homepage, you’ll see a bland white screen with the Pollo logo and palm trees, as well as a blank space for you to enter your 16 digit survey validation code before you begin the survey.
PolloListens Survey Rules
- Must make a purchase at a Pollo Tropical location and keep ahold of your receipt
- Must take the survey within 2 days of receiving your receipt
Contact Pollo Tropical
Pollo Tropical Headquarters, 7255 Corporate Center Drive, Suite C, Miami, FL 33126