Robert Mariano opened Mariano’s in 2010 in Arlington Heights Illinois, so it has only been around for 8 years.
Robert did not have an easy past and starting a grocery store was certainly not handed to him.
He went to Loyola as a pre-med student, and then was rejected by 5 medical schools, and after that by 13 pharmaceutical sales companies.
Instead he got into the grocery sales business and worked his way up the chain in the Dominick’s grocery store chain that was later sold to Safeway.
Later he became a CEO at Roundy’s, which is the company that started Mariano’s and put Robert as its CEO.
Mariano’s is the grocery store with everything, and it is always a joy to shop there.
In addition to their selection of great food and merchandise, they offer a survey to collect customer feedback where you’ll be entered into a drawing to win Kroger giftcard prizes.
Mariano’s, and Roundy’s, are actually now owned by Kroger and part of a store collection that includes Pick N’ Save, Copps & Metro Market.
This means when you enter the survey for any of these stores, your entry is put into the same pool as every single entry from all of these stores.
Unfortunately, this means your odds of winning the prizes are diluted by multiple stores. But it also means if you like shopping at all of these places it will be easier for you to keep taking the survey and amassing multiple entries to improve your overall chance of winning!
Read below for more detail on the prizes and how to enter the Mariano’s survey sweepstakes.
- Chance to win a Kroger gift card
- The prizes are 1 $5,000 Kroger gift card and 100 $100 Kroger gift cards
How To Take The Mariano’s Survey
- Shop at a Mariano’s using a cashier and not a self-checkout lane and save your receipt
- Go online to marianosexperience.com and enter the survey code on your receipt
- Complete the online survey and you’ll be automatically entered to win a gift card!
Enter By Mail
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes
PMI Station PO Box 3547
Southbury CT 064883547
You’ll be entered into the sweepstakes drawing as well
Here’s what to expect when you land on the survey’s homepage:
Mariano’s Survey Rules
- 3 random drawings every month
- 1 prize per person maximum
- 18+ age entries only
- Have to be US or District of Columbia resident, and can’t be from Florida, New York or Rhode Island
- No Kroger/Mariano employees or any other affiliated people are eligible to enter
Here is the official survey rules page
Phone: (866) 742-6728
Address To Mail To:
Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc.
PO Box 473
Milwaukee, WI 53201
How to check out the sweepstakes winners
See who won the sweepstakes by checking the official list here if you want to double check your name is on it or not.