Polish immigrant Maxwell Kohl founded the store Kohl’s in 1927, so you can guess where the name came from. His last name, of course.
Maxwell Kohl started the first Kohls in Wisconsin as a small corner store.
The first large Kohl’s department store didn’t open until 1962.
10 short years later The British American Tobacco company bought the majority of the company in 1972.
By 1979 the last of the original Kohls’ family had left the company, and it is now run entirely by outsiders.
In 1992 it went public and it continues to grow today with over 1,000 stores, and a physical presence in every single state except Hawaii.
Kohls knows customer satisfaction is important to its continuing success, so it offers customers the chance to take its store survey in exchange for a coupon.
KohlsListens Survey Prizes
The Kohls survey gives a coupon to everyone who completes the questions, plus you’ll be directed to their current discount page for more coupon and deal surprises.
- Free 10% off coupon to use on your next visit
You will also be redirected to the Kohls coupon and sales page and you’ll be able to get even more of their current promos and discounts.
How To Take The Kohls Survey
- Make a purchase at a Kohls store
- Save your receipt
- Go online to the www.Kohlslistens.com site and take the online survey
- At the end you will receive your coupon and be redirected to the current Kohls coupon and discount page
When you start the survey and land on the survey website, here’s the page you’ll be viewing:
Kohl’s Survey Rules
- You must make a purchase at an in-store Kohl’s location
- You must save your receipt
- You must take the online survey
Customer Service Phone: (855) 564-5705