Mastercard is accepted at many French places. If you are in Canada or Paris, but speak French, then you likely know how easy it is to use your Mastercard all over both locations.
Mastercard is a reliable credit card company trusted by many, and has been in business for more than 50 years.
Over the years the company has changed names from ICA – Interbank Card Association, to Mastercard, to what they are known as today, ‘mastercard’ with a lower case first letter m.
The lowercase m seems to be a nod to hip techy fintech culture. I prefer capital letters but see where it is trendy or catchy to call themselves mastercard in all lowercase.
Are you entering the Priceless Bahamas www.voyagedereveauxbahamas.ca sweepstakes?
Keep reading to find out how.
Prize: Fully paid Bahamas trip for 4
Includes the flights for 4 people there and back, airport to hotel transport, 4 days/3 nights place to stay, plus 2 $200 cards to use as you’d like.
Other Prizes: $100 Mastercards, prepaid
Enter The voyagedereveauxbahamas
- Receive a contest card with a pin when you make a qualifying purchase at a Real Canadian Superstore or a No Frills and Maxi store using your Mastercard
- Then go online to pricelessbahamasgetaway.ca
- When online, choose the store you got your PIN at and complete the registration
- Check the PC Financial Mastercard holder box to get 2X entries if that applies to you
voyagedereveauxbahamas ca Rules
- Canada residents only who are age of majority in their territory or province only eligible
- 1 pin gets you 1 grand prize entry and 1 instant prize entry
- Max 21 entries
- End date Aug 4, 2018 11:59pm ET
- Grand Prize winner chosen September 5, 2018
- Winner will be notified in a 10 day time period following drawing date
Contact Mastercard About The Priceless Bahamas Getaway
Phone number: 800 307-7309