Value Village, a for-profit thrift store, was founded by William Ellison under the “Savers” brand. Although they are a for-profit retailer, they support non-profits by purchasing clothing and items from over 100 non-profit retailers each year.
There are 300 Value Village stores and they employ over 20,000 people in the US, Australia, and Canada.
Value Village listens Survey
The Value Village survey gives you a chance to get a $2 off coupon during your next visit within 90 days taking the survey. You must make a purchase or donation to enter, and you must take the survey within 7 days of making your purchase or donation.
This is the company’s way of learning more about your experience, as well as giving back to you as a customer.
ValueVillageListens.com Survey Prizes
- The prize is a $2 off coupon on your next $5 purchase at Value Village
|Prize||$2 Off Coupon|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||90 Days|
|Limit||1 Survey Per Household Per Month|
Take The Value Village Survey
- You must make a purchase or a donation at a Value Village store in order to be eligible to take the survey
- Save the receipt you receive and take the online survey within 7 days of receiving the receipt
- Go online to www.valuevillagelistens.com and click the receipt option that matches yours on the homepage
- Answer all questions
- At the end of the survey you will receive your coupon for $2 off your next $5 purchase, which you must use in the next 90 days to be eligible to redeem
www.valuevillage.com Survey Homepage
When you hit the Value Village homepage, you’ll see a clean white page with the image of two receipts. You’ll have to pick the receipt that matches yours to begin the survey.
ValueVillage Survey Rules
- Must use receipt to take survey within 7 days
- Must redeem coupon within 90 days after taking the survey to receive your discount
- Max 1 survey per household per month
- Purchase or giving money is required to take the survey
- Coupon has no cash value
- Max 1 coupon limit per purchase
- May not be used at grand openings or in conjunction with any other coupons or offers
- Employees and those affiliated with employees such as employee family may not take the survey
- Value Village may cancel or change any aspect of the survey at any time for any reason
View official terms and conditions here
Contact Value Village