Have you ever left your pet in the car while shopping at TJ Maxx?
And then felt really bad for not taking them with you afterward?
If yes, bring your pet inside the store next time!
TJ Maxx is actually pet-friendly, and allows pets in its stores.
The only rule is that you keep your pet in your shopping cart.
I’ll share one more TJ Maxx secret you may not be aware of.
You can use their gift cards at any TJ Maxx location, but also at any Marshalls or Home Goods stores, since TJ Maxx owns them all.
The first two TJ Maxx stores opened in Auburn and Worcester, Massachusetts in 1977.
Discount store Zayre Corp actually recruited TJ Maxx’s original leader, Ben Cammarata, by poaching him from his position as General Merchandising Manager of Marshalls.
Cammarata lead the launch of the original two stores in 1976, one year before the opening.
The stores proved so successful, that the discount TJ Maxx chain has continued to grow with rapid crazy success.
One secret to the chain’s success is that they have an insanely quick merchandise turnover.
So fast, in fact, that they often sell their inventory before they’ve even had a chance to pay the vendor for it.
The company is also able to buy in bulk then spread the inventory over its large store base, allowing it to save in pricing.
Additionally, designers will design items with TJ Maxx specifically mind, giving the chain an exclusive product line or product at a great price.
All of these things have contributed to the past success of the brand, and I’m sure will continue to contribute to its future success.
TJ Maxx, contrary to popular belief, is not a discount store.
It is an “off-price” store that is able to sell goods at lower prices due to its relationships and ability to negotiate with major brands.
If you would like to see TJ Maxx continue to succeed, then you should consider giving them feedback online at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com.
OR, if you are just here for the $500 TJ Maxx giftcard, keep reading to find out how you can enter to win below.
Before we head into the survey details, one more TJ Maxx secret tip, shh, keep this one to yourself.
Last time I checked this contest was already closed, but, keep checking their page for updates.
In the past they’ve offered a Maxxinista Instagram post contest to win a $1,000 gift card from TJ Maxx. To enter, you needed to post an Instagram pic of yourself rockin’ your TJ Maxx gear and use the hashtags #Maxxinista and #contest to enter.
Survey Prize: Entry into TJ Maxx Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Prize: $500 TJ Maxx Gift Card
12 total drawings & winners
Total Prize ARV: $6,000
|Survey Prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$500 TJ Maxx Gift Card|
|Entry Limit||1 Per Household Per Month|
|Total Winner Drawings||12|
|Total Prize ARV||$6,000|
|Entry Method||Mail, Online|
How To Take The tjmaxxfeedback.com Survey
No matter how you enter, you are limited to ONE ENTRY per household, per month.
Entry limit of 1 entry per household per month, regardless of entry method
You may enter via mail or online. If you made a purchase you are eligible to enter online. If you did not make a purchase, you will need to enter via mail.
Enter Online With Purchase
- To enter with a purchase, you’ll need to buy an item(s) at a TJ Maxx and keep your receipt
- Then go online to the TJMaxxFeedback site https://www.tjmaxxfeedback.com/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Complete the entire survey, and you will be entered into the monthly sweepstakes drawing with a chance to win
Enter Via Mail With No Purchase
- If you didn’t make a purchase, have no fear you can still enter.
- Handwrite your name, address, phone and email on a 3″X5″ card
- Mail the card in a #10 envelope to:
T.J. Maxx “Customer Satisfaction” Sweepstakes, PO Box 420, Macedon, NY 14502-0418
**All mail-in entries must be handprinted by the entrant only, and must be legible
The red and white TJMaxxFeedback homepage asks you to enter your receipt survey number, as well as the day and time of your shop in order to start the survey:
- No purchase necessary, nor does a purchase improve your chances of winning
- Open to legal US residents only in the 50 states including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old or age of majority in their place of residence to be eligible
- Any attempt to foil with entry process or harm website may result in disqualification or being liable for damages
- There will be 12 monthly prize drawings, with 12 total winners
You can view the full tjmaxxfeedback.com rules here
Contact TJ Maxx