Ray and Beverly Berry founded the Fresh Market in 1982 in North Carolina.
Their vision was to create a grocery store that embodied the spirit of the outdoor fresh European markets, something they felt was lacking in their current North Carolina hometown.
The Fresh Market chain has expanded far from its US Northeast humble beginnings, even opening stores in the West US as far as Sacramento, the first in 2012.
Unfortunately, the stores in the West didn’t do as well as they had hoped, resulting in the closing of all 3 Sacramento stores in 2014.
The Fresh Market was a public company, trading stock on the market for prices as high as $22/share.
However, it was recently purchased by the Apollo Global Management company, which seems to have a penchant for purchasing grocery store and food companies, in 2016, making it a privately held company again.
As the company continues to grow, it asks for your feedback, in return giving you the chance to enter a sweepstakes where you could win a $500 Fresh Market giftcard.
To enter the sweepstakes, you’ll need to take a survey at www.freshmarketsurvey.com. Keep reading for more info on how to enter.
Prize: $500 gift card
1 $500 Fresh Market gift card is awarded each entry period, for a total of 12 $500 gift card awards total throughout the sweepstakes period.
thefreshmarket.com Survey Details
|Prize||$500 Gift Card|
|Entry Methods||Mail-in, Online|
|Winner Limit Per Individual and Household||1|
You don’t need to make a purchase to participate in the sweepstakes. You can use your purchase receipt (if you did make a purchase), to enter via the online entry method. OR, you can enter via the mail-in method outlined below.
Enter Online – Purchase Required
- Buy something at The Fresh Market
- Keep your receipt so you can use it to enter the survey
- Go online to https://www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com
- Answer all survey questions
Congratulations, at the end you will be automatically entered into TheFreshMarketSurvey Sweepstakes
Enter By Mail – No Purchase Required
- To enter by mail, hand-write your name, address, age and phone, on a postcard and mail using first-class mail and postage
- Mail your postcard to the following address:
The Fresh Market Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes,
PO Box 16470, Rochester, NY 14616.
The bright green and orange background of TheFreshMarketSurvey homepage epitomizes the feel and look of The Fresh Market brand, as well as gives a quick overview of what to expect from the survey:
- No purchase needed to enter
- Open to 50 US state residents and District of Columbia residents
- Must be over 18 to enter
- Limit 1 winner per family or household
- Gift card prize is not redeemable for cash
- Gift card prize is not replaced if lost or stolen
- Anyone who is a Fresh Market employee, or affiliated with one, may not enter
If you would like a copy of the official rules for yourself, feel free to send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 10, 2019 to the following address:
The Fresh Market Customer Experience
Survey Sweepstakes Rules Request, PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616
If you would like a copy of the winners list for yourself, feel free to send a self-addressed stamped envelope asking for the winners list to the following address by 5/30/19:
Market Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Winner List, PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616
See full official rules and conditions here
Contact The Fresh Market
- 1 TheFreshMarketSurvey
- 1.1 www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com
- 1.2 TheFreshMarketSurvey Prizes
- 1.3 thefreshmarket.com Survey Details
- 1.4 Take TheFreshMarketSurvey
- 1.5 www.thefreshmarektsurvey.com Homepage
- 1.6 thefreshmarketsurvey.com Rules
- 1.7 Contact The Fresh Market