The TellTheBell survey offers customers a chance to win $500 in a sweepstakes.
Make sure to always stay up to date on Taco Bell’s newest promotions, since their ultra-creative marketing team is always thinking up new promotion ideas and giveaways.
One of Taco Bell’s most famous promotions involved placing a target in the Pacific Ocean and saying if the Target got hit by a piece of the Mir Space station falling in 2001, every single person in the US would be eligible for a free Taco.
It took out a large insurance policy to support this gamble, but no piece of Mir ever hit the target, so they never needed to pay out. However, the creativity and uniqueness of this promotion was certainly worth the hype.
Another of the chain’s creative promotions was sponsoring one of the first X-Games in 1995.
Keep reading for more info on the chain as well as specific instructions on how to take the survey.
Glen Bell Founded Taco Bell in 1948, and the chain was purchased by Pepsi in 1978, and continues the tradition started by Bell so many years ago.
Taco Bell is a US based company with headquarters in Irvine California. It’s known for its fast-food tacos and Mexican dishes that are ready quickly, and have predictable flavors in locations everywhere.
In 2015, they actually moved the original Taco Bell building from where it was built in Downey, to the physical Taco Bell headquarters in Irvine California.
Taco Bell has branched out to have “Cantina” version of itself, similar but with more special menu items and also serves alcohol!
There is currently one in Chicago in Wicker Park and one in San Francisco as of 2015.
Today, one of Taco Bell’s best ongoing promotions is its TellTheBell survey promotion.
This tellthebell survey means anyone who eats at a Taco Bell and saves their receipt is eligible to go online to take a survey and will then receive an entry into their sweepstakes for a chance to win $500.
Taco Bell Survey Details
|Prize||Chance to win $500|
|Number of Prizes||4 Prizes per entry period|
|Prize Limit||1 Prize per household|
|Location||US, District of Columbia|
|Entry Limit||1 time per person per entry period|
|Winners Notified||Within 1 week of drawing date|
Take The TellTheBell Survey
- To take the TellTheBell survey where you’ll have a chance to win a $500 prize, you’ll need to make a purchase at a Taco Bell and save your receipt
- Then you’ll go to tellthebell.com and enter the 16 digit survey code from your receipt into the blank webpage fields as shown below:
After that you’ll go through and answer all the questions, after which you will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes.
The survey questions are as follows:
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Taco Bell
- Please select your order type
- Please rate your satisfaction with the appearance of your food, the speed of service, the friendliness of the team members, the portion size of your order, the cleanliness of the restaurant, the accuracy of your order
- Did you experience a problem during your visit?
- Earlier in the survey you said you were satisfied with your visit, tell us why you were not highly satisfied (optional)
- Did you purchase a hard shell taco?
- Thank you for your feedback, would you like to enter our sweepstakes?
- Please fill out the contact information below, this information will not be used for any other purpose
Enter TellTheBell Without A Purchase
You can also enter without a purchase. This requires a mail-in entry. To do this, you will need to put your name, address, email address and date of your birth on a 3X5″ paper and mail it to the following address:
Mail your paper in a business size envelope to:
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MA 48325
TellTheBell Survey Rules
To enter you must be:
- Over 18 years old
- Resident of the US or District of Columbia
- Limit one entry per entry period per person
Here are the official rules and conditions
To view the winners list, you may go online to TellTheBell.com
TellTheBell For Australians
If you’re in Australia, you’ll need to go the Australian TellTheBell survey webpage to take the survey and enter the sweepstakes to win $500.
For more information on the TellTheBell.com sweepstakes, feel free to visit this page