Have you ever borrowed money from a friend? If yes, maybe you should rethink how you’re using it.
Fred DeLuca borrowed $1,000 from his friend so he could start the original “Subway” which he called “Pete’s Super Submarines”, in Connecticut in 1965.
In 1968, he renamed the shop “Subway” and continued to expand from there to being a multi-billion dollar company today.
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could all start a multi-billion dollar company after borrowing $1,000 from a friend?
DeLuca’s humble beginnings, from borrowing $1K from his friend to set up a single small Subway restaurant, has quickly expanded into a multi-national fast food giant today.
As of 2017 the chain comprises over 45,000 restaurants in 100 countries worldwide.
As Subway continues to grow, it offers its customers a chance to take its TellSubway survey.
The survey is quick, around one minute, and gives all customers a chance to share their own customer experience so Subway can improve their stores for all future visits.
To incentivize customers to take the survey and give them feedback, Subway offers a free cookie in exchange for taking the survey.
TellSubway Survey Prizes
- A free cookie you can redeem on your next Subway visit
www.tellsubway.com Survey Details
|Survey Prize||Free Cookie|
|Location||US, UK, Finland, Malaysia|
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times|
|Limit||1 prize per receipt|
|Coupon Code Valid For||30 Days|
TellSubway Survey Websites By Country
|Country||TellSubway Survey Website|
How To Take The TellSubway Survey
- Make a purchase at a Subway store
- Save your receipt
- Go online to TellSubway.com within 30 days after the date on your receipt
- If your country is not the US, feel free to take the survey using the Finland site, or Malaysia site, or The UK site
- Enter the restaurant number you can find in the upper right hand corner of your receipt into the survey homepage box
- Begin survey, it will only take a minute to complete
- When survey is complete, write down and save your survey code
- Bring your survey code to a Subway store to receive a free cookie on your next visit
Secret Survey Hack
You can get an unlimited number of free cookies this month, as you can take this survey as many times as you would like a month. Just remember to save your receipt so you’ll be eligible for the online survey!
www.tellsubway.com Survey Homepage
TellSubway Survey Rules & Eligibility
- Must be over 18 to enter
- Must take the survey within 30 days of your visit
- Must make a purchase at a Subway store and receive a receipt
- One survey and one prize per receipt only
See terms and conditions page for more detailed terms
Contact The TellSubway Survey Team
Email: [email protected]
Value Pay Services LLC
9200 S. Dadeland Blvd. Suite 705 Miami,
Open Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm EST
If you eat at Subway a lot and want to stack up rewards and save everytime you visit, you may consider joining Subway rewards by getting a Subway rewards card.
More Reward Surveys
If you liked this survey, Dunkin Donuts also has a survey called TellDunkin where you can get a free donut on each visit you may want to check out