Ruby Tuesday gets its name from the famous Rolling Stones song.
The chain opened in 1972, 5 years after the Rolling Stones hit went live, but before Taco Tuesday became an official thing.
Do you think they should have named the chain Ruby Taco Tuesday instead? Let me know in the comments below.
What you may not know, however, is the Ruby Tuesday founder, Sandy Beall, was not a Rolling Stones fan.
In his own words, “I wasn’t really that hip.”
The name came from not the founder, but from one of the first investors who was the founder’s fraternity brother, AKA frat bro, at the University of Tennessee.
The story of how Ruby Tuesday began is very interesting.
Sandy Beall had been helping a man named William Kholmia manage a group of Pizza Hut restaurants.
On Kholmia’s deathbed, he asked Sandy if he’d like $10,000 to open his own restaurant, which Sandy accepted and used to open the original Ruby Tuesday’s.
With 37,000 employees and over $1 billion in yearly revenue, the restaurant chain has been doing quite well.
Help it continue to grow by taking the tellrubytuesday survey.
You’ll get a coupon you can use on your next visit, so taking the survey is a win-win for everyone involved.
Prize: Buy One Get One 50% Off Coupon
*Check your receipt for the current prize, prize varies by time and location
Ruby Tuesday Survey Details
|Survey Prize||Buy One Get One 50% Off Coupon|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
How To Take The TellRubyTuesday Survey
- Eat at a Ruby Tuesdays and keep your receipt
- Go online to the TellRubyTuesday Ruby Tuesday survey page https://www.tellrubytuesday.com/
- NOTE: If the above URL results in an error message, look on your receipt to find the correct website and go there instead!
- Answer every survey question
- At the end, write down your survey validation code
- Finally, you can bring your old receipt and new survey validation code to a Ruby Tuesday restaurant to redeem your coupon on your next visit
- A Ruby Tuesday purchase is required to take survey and get coupon
- Must take survey online within 3 days of getting your receipt
- You may enter the Ruby Tuesday survey via your computer or smartphone
Take a look at your receipt to see the full terms and conditions.
Contact Ruby Tuesday
Mail Ruby Tuesday:
Ruby Tuesday Restaurant
333 East Broadway Avenue
Maryville, TN 37804