Noodles and Company is based in Colorado, and is known for its casual ambience and great noodle dishes. When it went public in 2013, its revenue jumped to over $300 million, all the way from only $300,000 in 1996. All of this from only 510 restaurants in only 39 US states, you can tell Noodles is a favorite restaurant for those who know it well and frequent it often.
It sells a variety of tasty noodles dishes, including my personal favorite, pesto cavatappi, a pesto noodle dish with mushrooms and tomatoes. Just thinking about it makes me crave Noodles!
A Pepsi marketing exec actually had the idea for the company after eating a NY noodle restaurant when he realized that not enough restaurants served noodles in the US, much less fast-food type noodle restaurants. He used $72K of his own money and $200K from family and friends to open the original Colorado location. The next March the second location was opened in Wisconsin.
The TellNoodles survey offers anyone who has eaten at its restaurant the opportunity to get the coupon printed on their receipt, the prize which may differ depending on when and where you go to a Noodles restaurant to eat.
Usually a free appetizer with the purchase of an entree on your next visit!
- A coupon code you can use to redeem the offer printed on your receipt at your next Noodles visit . The offer will likely be a free app with a purchase of an entree coupon
|Purchase necessary to enter?||Yes|
|Prize||Free appetizer with entree purchase|
|Receipt Valid For||3 days|
|Coupon Code Valid For||30 days from date of purchase|
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times|
How To Take The TellNoodles Survey
Taking the survey is easy, you’ll just need to have your receipt on hand, locate the 20 digit code, and go online to tellnoodles.com to take the survey and receive your prize.
- Eat at a Noodles and company restaurant
- Hold on to your receipt until you have access to a computer and internet
- Go online to www.tellnoodles.com
- Answer all survey questions
- Write down the validation code you get at the end of the survey so you can use it to redeem the offer printed on your receipt at your next Noodles visit
The tellnoodles.com homepage is one of the more classic, or boring homepages, as it is adorned with the red, white and gold Noodles colors and has a simple interface:
- Must make a purchase to be eligible
- Need to save the receipt you receive
- Need to go online to take the survey
- Receipt valid for 3 days
- Coupon code valid for 30 days from original purchase date
See full rules on your receipt:
Phone: You may look up your local Noodles and Company location to contact by phone
If you like the Noodles survey, you’ll love these surveys
bwwlistens.com is the place to go for a Buffalo Wild Wings coupon. Go do it now!
www.pollolistens.com is where you want to be if you want a Pollo Tropical coupon.
telldunkin has the absolute best survey because they give you a free donut after you take it. Try to top that, opps you can’t.
www.jacklistens.com knows how to throw a survey party by giving away 2 free tacos to all participants. Now that’s what I like to call a survey!
mycfavisit loves to give away free sandwiches, check it out online.
www.dennyslistens.com knows how to give away a free pancake stack, as long as you take their survey first.
talktomcalisters is king of the free cookie survey. Check it out online.