Jamba Juice is one of those cliche and sought-after “passion companies”.
It was started by a man who loved to cycle and sip on smoothies, and wanted the rest of the world to be able to experience his love for a delicious and healthy smoothie after working out.
Kirk Perron founded the first Jamba Juice.
It was first called The Juice Club, and founded in San Luis Obispo, California, in 1990.
When he tried to start the first shop, all the banks turned him down, so he turned to his mom to get the initial funding.
and thanks to all the moms in the world who love and believe in their kids enough to help them achieve their dreams.
Once his Juice Club became successful and he started expanding, Kirk wanted to change the name to be more fun and mean something.
So, he took a play on the African word “Jama” which means to celebrate, and named his new stores “Jamba Juice”, a fun play on words and alliteration.
Jamba Juice has grown to over 875 locations in more than 26 US States as well as Philippines, Mexico, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates.
To support the store and help it get great feedback, try taking the TellJamba survey and enter yourself in a nice little sweepstakes at the same time.
Prize: $500 Check, 1 awarded each month, 11 awarded total
Total Prize Pool – $5,500
|Entry Method||Online, Mail|
|Total # Prizes||11|
|Total Prize Value||$5,500|
|Entry Limit||1 Per Day|
How To Take The TellJamba Survey
There are two ways to enter the Jamba survey. You can enter online with a purchase or send in a mail-in entry without a purchase.
Enter With A Purchase Online
- Go to a local Jamba Juice and order something
- Keep your receipt with you until you’re able to get online
- Once online, start the survey by going to https://telljamba.com/
- Once you finish the survey you will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes
Enter Without A Purchase Via Mail
- Write by hand on a 3″X5″ piece of paper your name, mailing address, phone, email
- Mail the card in a #10 envelope with enough postage to the following address:
Jamba Juice “Guest Satisfaction Survey”
Sweepstakes, PO Box 439, Macedon, NY 14502-0439.
**Mail in entries must be sent and postmarked by the last day of the month and received by the TellJamba team by the 5th day of the next month.
The TellJamba homepage is set on a bright orange background and to continue it asks you to enter your host name as well as the 15 digit survey code that can be found on your receipt:
- No purchase is needed to enter the sweepstakes
- For legal US residents only including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- Must be at least 18 years old or age of majority in place of residence, whichever is higher to enter
- No employees or those affiliated with employees may enter
- Limited to 1 entry per day per household, email address, and/or mailing address
- No prize transfers or substitutions are accepted
View the full TellJamba terms and conditions here
If you would like to request a winners list, you can send a self-addressed, stamped envelope of business size by Feb 15, 2019 to the following address:
“Guest Satisfaction Survey” Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State
Street, Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614
Contact Jamba Juice
Contact your nearest local store by phone, find via Google Maps