The first Garden Fresh Market opened in 1980 at 4909 Dempster Street, Skokie, Illinois.
Adi More, the founder, wanted to give shoppers fresh food at the lowest price possible, which is why he created the Garden Fresh brand.
The second store was opened in 1985, and only did $6K in sales the first year. The second year, Adi became smarter by looking at the needs of the specific neighborhood and customizing the experience to the types of foods they needed.
After Adi made these changes, the store made 5X the profits the second year it was in business.
Today, the chain continues to learn from its customers so it can give you the best experience possible, which also happens to be the most profitable for the store.
Give your feedback today on the tellgardenfresh survey online at www.tellgardenfresh.com to help the store continue to customize the experience for your benefit.
You’ll also receive a 15% off coupon you can use on your next visit as a thank you for your time.
Prize: 15% Off Coupon
You can redeem your coupon on your next Garden Fresh Market visit.
Secret TellGardenFresh Survey Hack
Secret Survey Hack: Keep in mind you can enter unlimited times to get your 15% off coupon for every single time you shop
Take The TellGardenFresh.com Survey
- Make a Garden Fresh Market purchase and hold onto your receipt
- Visit the survey website here https://www.tellgardenfresh.com/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Answer all survey questions
- At the end of the survey, write down the validation code onto your receipt
- Bring the validation code & your receipt into your next Garden Fresh visit to redeem your 15% off coupon
The tellgardenfresh survey homepage is set on a bright green leafy background.
It asks you to enter your TTID#, time of visit, date of visit, and survey code to continue. All this information can be found on your receipt:
- Garden Fresh market purchase necessary to take survey
- Survey completion necessary to receive coupon
Contact Garden Fresh Market
Phone: (847) 520-1200
390 Townline Road
Mundelein, IL 60060