Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas had the dream to start the original Bojangles, and in 1977 their dream became their reality as they opened their first location in Charlotte, North Carolina. It was not their first restaurant venture, one of the reasons they were able to make it a booming success using the lessons they had learned from their previous experiences.
The first Bojangles franchise opened in 1978, pictured below:
By 2014, the chain had already reached 600 open locations and even opened a location in the Norfolk Naval base. In 2015 the restaurant brand went public and it is still going strong today.
Bojangles is famous for its great Chicken and Biscuits. Lucky for you, it also offers the option to give feedback on its service. You can take the TalkToBo survey online after eating at a Bojangles location, and you will be able to redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
You’ll get a validation code after taking the survey that will enable you to redeem the offer printed on your receipt as your prize.
- Free sausage biscuit or other offer printed on your receipt
TalkToBo Survey Details
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times|
How To Take The TalkToBo Survey
To enter the TalkToBo Bojangles survey you’ll need to make a purchase and save your receipt so you can enter online.
- Buy something at a Bojangles
- Save your receipt
- Go online to www.talktobo.com and answer all survey questions
- Save the validation code you get at the end of the survey to redeem it for your prize at your next Bojangles visit
When you land on the TalkToBo Bojangles survey homepage, you’ll be greeted with an artistic colorful design of painted red and yellow dots:
- You may enter the survey unlimited times
- You must make a purchase in order to be eligible to enter
- You must enter the survey by taking the online survey
Phone: 1 (800) 366-9921