Shake Shack Survey
The first Shake Shack was actually a hot dog stand in New York during a festival.
Danny Meyer, the Shake Shack founder, lost money the first three years he ran his hot dog stand.
He felt encouraged to keep going because of how much people loved it however.
Meyer got the name idea from the movie Grease, because the two main characters dance on a ride called the “Shake Shack” in the last scene of the movie.
Last fun fact is Meyer wrote the original menu down in 9 minutes on a napkin.
It’s also pretty much the menu still in use today.
Keep reading to find out how you can take the survey and get your $5 off coupon prize
Shake Shack Survey $5 Off Prize
Prize: $5 off $20 in-app purchase
Shack Survey Details
|Survey Prize||$5 Off $20 In-App Order|
|Receipt Valid For||24 Hours|
|Entry Limit||One Per Person Per Week|
|Coupon Use Limit||One Per Person Per 30 Days|
How To Enter Shake Shack Feedback
- Each person can only enter once per week, and each person is limited to using the in-app survey code once every 30 days.
- Make a purchase at a Shake Shack
- Go online to the website on your receipt to start the survey
- Answer all survey questions
When you make your next Shake Shack purchase, make sure to use the official app to make the purchase and enter your survey validation code to receive your $5 off.
Shake Shack Survey Homepage
The Shack survey homepage is set on a white background and features a lime green burger. It instructs you to click next to start the survey:
Shack Survey Rules
- Limit one entry per person per week
- Receipt valid for 24 hours
- Limit one code per 30 days per person
- Code can be used one-time only
- Code can only be used on an in-app order and is subject to availability
- Code can’t be combined with any other promos
See the full official rules on the official site
Contact Shake Shack