A fun fact is Sephora tweeted that its name comes from the combination of the Greek word “Sephos” which is Greek for beauty, and “Zipporah”, the beautiful wife of Moses in the Bible’s Exodus.
The fun part is Sephos isn’t actually a word in Greek, and Sephora is simply just a Hebrew name, so the person who picked it probably just thought it sounded cool.
The person running their social media was either very creative and devious or must not have done their research.
Did you know that Sephora does not call itself a store?
Nope, it directs itself like a movie set or a play. The sales floor area is called the “stage”, all other areas are called “backstage”, the sales associates are called “cast members”, and the managers called “directors”.
I guess that makes the customers the viewers of the production.
It’s like a mini-movie set once you step inside.
Sephora has grown to be a huge company.
It employs more than 20,000 people. There are more than 2,500 Sephoras in 32 countries.
Keep reading to find out how you can enter their weekly $250 gift card drawing both with and without a purchase.
Sephora Medallia Survey Prizes
Sephora draws a prize winner weekly, so you have a lot of chances to win!
Prize: $250 Sephora Gift Card, drawn weekly
Sephora Survey Details
|Sephora Survey Prize||$250 Gift Card, Awarded Weekly|
|Entry Limit||1 Entry Per Person Per Week|
|Entry Method||Online Only|
How To Take The Sephora Survey
You may enter the contest once every week and are limited to only entering only once per weekly contest period, regardless of your entry method.
You can enter online both with a purchase or without making a purchase.
How to Enter With a Purchase
- Save the receipt from your purchase
- Go online to https://survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa
- Click to begin the survey and answer all questions
- Complete the survey form at the end of the store experience survey to enter
How to Enter Without a Purchase
- Go online to http://survey.medallia.com/sephorasws?unit=111
- Fill out the form to enter
The white Sephora survey homepage is set on a white background and prompts you to click the black button to begin the survey:
Sephora Medallia Survey Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter, and a purchase will not increase your odds of winning
- Must be a legal US resident to enter or a legal Puerto Rico resident, can’t be a Guam or other resident to enter
- Must be 18 or older at time of entry
- No hand-delivered or emailed entries are eligible
- Limit of 1 entry per person per weekly sweepstakes regardless of entry method
Here is what a Sephora receipt looks like and you can read a snippet of rules on this receipt as well as your own:
Full Sephora Survey Official Rules