Red Lobster Survey
What is Red Lobster?
Red Lobster is a fresh fish and seafood restaurant chain founded in 1968. It is headquarted in Florida, US, with locations worldwide. They make an effort to sustainably source their food for a positive environmental impact, as well as provide the best possible experience for all customers.
What is the Red Lobster Survey?
In their effort to improve customer experience, they offer a survey for those who eat at a Red Lobster location.
In exchange for completing the survey, you will be entered into a drawing to win a grand cash prize of $1,000! If you don’t win the grand prize, you also have the chance to win one of 100 $50 cash prizes.
There is a new drawing and winner every few months, see the below table for details.
Survey & Winner Drawing Dates
|Entry Time Period||Starts||Ends||Winner Drawing Date|
- Grand prize of $1,000 for 1 winner
- $50 prizes for 100 winners
- You’re able to enter this survey as many times as you want **unlimited entries** mean you can come back and enter every single day to improve your odds of winning
- No purchase is necessary to win nor will it increase your odds of winning
- You must be a US resident, including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, or a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) to enter
- You must be over 18 to enter
- See the official rules for more detail
Survey Landing Page
This is what the survey’s homepage looks like:
How To Enter The Contest
- Go to the Red Lobster Survey Website and complete the survey
- It will only take a few minutes to fill out the questions about your Red Lobster experience which they will use to improve the experience for future customers.
Secret Survey Hack – No Purchase Needed For Unlimited Mail-In Entries
How To Enter With NO Purchase
Mail In Entry
- No purchase is necessary to win, so if you did not eat at a Red Lobster recently, the mail in option is for you.
Write your name, address, phone number including the area code and age on a piece of paper, put the pater in an envelope and mail it to:
Red Lobster Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station PO Box 3511 Southbury CT 06488-3511 USA.
- Mail entries have to be received at least 8 days before the close of an Entry period to be eligible.
- You may enter an unlimited number of times in both the mail and online.
- Every online entry needs a valid survey code from a Red Lobster receipt, and every mail entry needs to be mailed in a separate envelope.
Contact Red Lobster
Red Lobster Management LLC, 450 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801 US
Red Lobster Sponsor Address:
Promotion Mechanics, Inc 87, South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470
- 1 Red Lobster Survey
- 2 What is Red Lobster?
- 3 What is the Red Lobster Survey?
- 4 Survey & Winner Drawing Dates
- 5 Survey Prizes
- 6 Survey Eligibility
- 7 Survey Landing Page
- 8 How To Enter The Contest
- 9 Secret Survey Hack – No Purchase Needed For Unlimited Mail-In Entries
- 10 Contact Red Lobster