In 1981, “Papa Murphy’s” was just starting out as “Papa Aldo’s”
It would later merge with “Murphy’s Pizza”, which was founded a few years later in 1984.
The two appropriately combined their names to come up with “Papa Murphy’s”, which in my opinion is much catchier than either name on its own.
It is now the 5th biggest pizza chain in the US with over 1,300 stores nationwide including franchisees.
Papa Murphy’s is unique in the fact it is a “take and bake” model, where customers pick the pizza up and actually bake it in their own homes.
Papa Murphy’s does not have a steaming hot pizza ready to go when a customer walks in, they supply a cold pizza the customer heats up in the comfort of their own home.
This allows the “take and bake” chains to undercut the larger suppliers and provide better prices for customers.
In addition to pizza the chain serves salad, cookie dough, cheesy bread, cinnamon wheels, dessert pizzas and sodas.
To keep bettering its products and service, Papa Murphy’s offers a feedback survey for customers, where you get to choose a reward to redeem while you’re in store.
This varies by store but often it can be a free cookie dough, cheesy bread or even some type of free pizza. Keep reading to learn how to enter.
Papa Survey Survey Prizes
Prize: Choose your reward / See your store for details
Examples of reward options: Free cookie dough, free cheesy bread, free pizza
papasurvey.com Survey Details
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
Take The Papa Survey
- To take the Papa Survey, you’ll need to eat something at a Papa Murphy’s Pizza restaurant and hold onto your receipt
- You’ll need to take the survey within 3 days of getting your receipt
- To take the survey, go online to http://www.papasurvey.com
- Answer all survey questions
- Write down the validation code at the end of the survey on your receipt
- Bring your receipt with the validation code to your next visit to redeem your free item
The Papa Murphy’s feedback page is appropriately set on a delicious pizza image background.
It offers the option to start the survey by entering your store number or searching by city and state:
Papa Survey Rules
- Must make a purchase at a Papa Murphy’s
- Must save your receipt
- Must take survey within 3 days of getting your receipt
- Must go online to take the survey
- Must bring the survey validation code + your receipt to redeem your free item on your next visit
Contact Papa Murphy’s
Send Mail To:
Papa Murphy’s International
Attn: Guest Services 8000 NE Parkway Dr. #350
Vancouver, WA 98662