Panda Express is a family owned and started business that has grown to epic proportion. The married couple Andrew Cherng and Peggy Cherng started the first Panda Express in 1983 at the Glendale Galleria in California.
The happy couple is now worth over $3 billion due to their amazingly successful restaurant chain.
You probably know the chain by its signature “Orange Chicken” dish, however this dish wasn’t even in existence until the chef Andy Kao created it in 1987, 4 years after the chain had already started. Imagine if he hadn’t had this incredible breakthrough. Panda Express wouldn’t have served the 80 million pounds of orange chicken it did in 2016.
Wow. 80 million pounds. I can’t help but imagine how much lighter America would be today if it hadn’t eaten the 80 million pounds of Panda Express orange chicken in 2018. Maybe the obesity epidemic would be a little lighter if everyone could just go a little lighter on their orange chicken consumption.
It wasn’t until 1997 the chain opened its first Drive-thru location, but we are all glad they did, especially those of us who have consumed so much orange chicken that its hard for us to leave our cars to walk into restaurants anymore.
Panda Express Feedback
In 2005 the founders were actually inducted into the California Restaurant Hall of Fame, a pretty cool and significant accomplishment.
Now the chain has over 2,000 locations and is the biggest Asian chain in the US.
As it continues to grow, prosper and feed America orange chicken, it looks for feedback from its customers in its pandaexpress.com/feedback survey.
You can take the survey, and then use your validation code to get a free entree as long as you also purchase 2 other entrees at the time you’re using your coupon. Keep reading to learn how you can take the Panda Express survey and get your free entree coupon!
Panda Express Survey Prizes
Prize: Free Entree Item with purchase of any 2 entree plate, or other current offer printed on your receipt
pandaexpress.com/feedback Survey Details
You must make a purchase in order to be eligible for any of the Panda Express survey entry methods, which are online and by phone.
|Entry Method||Online, Phone|
|Receipt Valid For||2 Days|
|Prize||Free Entree with 2 Entree Purchase|
How To Take The Panda Express Survey
To enter online:
- Buy a meal or item at a local Panda Express
- Keep your receipt on hand
- At your convenience, within 2 days of making your purchase, go online to https://www.mshare.net/websurvey/2/execute#/1 to take the survey
- Complete all survey questions
- At the end of the survey, write the validation code on your receipt
- Bring the receipt + validation code to your next Panda Express visit to redeem your free entree prize as long as you also purchase 2 other entree items.
Enter by Phone
- Buy something at a Panda Express restaurant
- Don’t lose your receipt before calling the survey hotline
- Call the survey hotline at 888-51-PANDA
- Answer all questions by phone
- At the end of the survey you can make a note of the survey completed code they will give you over the phone – write this on your receipt
- Now you can bring your receipt along with the survey completion code along on your next visit. When you use that coupon and purchase 2 entree items, you will get a free entree item.
Panda Express Feedback Homepage
The pandaexpress.com/feedback survey homepage is set on a yummy orange chicken image background with white and red accents. It asks you to enter the 4 or 5 digit store number that can be found on the top of your receipt in order to begin the survey:
www.pandaexpress.com/feedback Rules & Eligibility
- Receipt valid for 2 days AKA must take survey within 2 days of getting your receipt
- Can take survey unlimited times
- Must make a purchase to enter
- Must save your receipt to enter & to redeem your coupon prize
Contact Panda Express
Panda Express Guest Care, P.O. Box 1159 Rosemead, CA 91770
- 1 pandaexpress.com/feedback
- 1.1 Panda Express Feedback
- 1.2 Panda Express Survey Prizes
- 1.3 pandaexpress.com/feedback Survey Details
- 1.4 How To Take The Panda Express Survey
- 1.5 Panda Express Feedback Homepage
- 1.6 www.pandaexpress.com/feedback Rules & Eligibility
- 1.7 Contact Panda Express