This page teaches you how to register your Subway card and is in no way affiliated with Subway or the Subway card itself, it is purely informational and educational.
Subway has over 45,000 stores in 100 countries, making it one of the largest and most successful fast-food restaurants worldwide.
Interestingly, over half its locations are based in the US, which is also where it started with its headquarters based in Milford, CT.
It was started by entrepreneur Fred DeLuca who was lent $1,000 from a friend so he could start his own sub shop called “Pete’s Super Submarines” in Connecticut in 1965.
By the following year the sub shop was already very successful and expanding, so the two friends created the overseeing company “Doctor’s Associates Inc” to manage the chain as it started to expand.
The name derives from their goal for the chain to earn enough for DeLuca to pay for his medical school and for his friend who lent him the money, Buck, to pay for a Doctorate in Physics.
Little did they know the massive success the chain would go on to have, making much more than the minimum to pay for their tuition.
In 1968, the chain was renamed “Subway” as we know it today.
Anyone who regularly visits and loves Subway will want to accumulate points and rewards, and that is where the MySubway card comes in.
Below we’ll explain some benefits of the card and how it works.
|Every Dollar Spent Gets You||4 Tokens|
|200 Tokens Gets You||$2 Subway Reward|
|Surprise Rewards||Happen Periodically|
|Get Rewards Points By||Making purchase using Subway App, Swiping Subway Card, or Entering Phone Number|
|Purchase Required To Get Points||Yes|
Register Your MySubwayCard
Don’t have a Subway card yet? Have no fear, you can create and register your own account right now.
- Subway Rewards can be earned from the MySubway card
- You earn 4 tokens for every dollar you spend
- When you hit 200 tokens you earn a $2 reward you can use to purchase something at Subway on any future visit of your choosing
- Subway also offers “Surprise Rewards”, so you never know what new surprise reward will be in your account the next time you check
- To get reward points when you make a Subway purchase you’ll need to do one of the following:
1. Make the purchase by scanning your online Subway® Card using the Subway app
2. Make the purchase by swiping a registered physical Subway® Card
3. Give the Subway® restaurant your phone number
Feel free to download the Subway app to keep track of your tokens and rewards all with the touch of a button:
Subway app for android on Google Play
Subway app for IOS on the Itunes store
Read the full Subway Rewards FAQs here
- You can load anywhere from $5 minimum to $500 maximum on your Subway card
- You can use your Subway card at restaurants in the US and Canada that participate in the MySubway card program
- The MySubwayCard never expires, and there are no fees associated with its usage!
- You need to be 13 years or older to be eligible for Subway rewards
- You must live in the US, Canada (excluding Quebec) , Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands or select Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) & Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) locations to be eligible for Subway rewards
- Surprise rewards can only be redeemed in the country they were issued
Read the full MySubwayCard FAQS here
Phone Number: 1 888 445 9239
Email Address: [email protected]
Value Pay Services LLC
9200 S. Dadeland Blvd. Suite 705 Miami,
More money-saving, coupon and sweepstakes surveys to try