How many employees does Michaels have?
31,000 people running around and making the world a more crafty and better place!
Michael J. Dupey founded Michaels in 1973 in TX. Today it has grown to over 1,200 stores and is the biggest US craft store.
If you can imagine, the average Michael’s contains over 40,000 unique products in its store, so customers have a wide range of options while shopping at the popular arts and crafts chain.
Even though Dupey founded it in 1973, its success caught the eye, and heart, of businessman Sam Wyly who bought the controlling interest in the company in 1982.
The company’s continued success has not gone unnoticed, and in 2006 it was purchased by two private equity companies for a hefty sum of $6 billion.
Michaels reached $4 billion in yearly sales in 2010 and it continues to serve the craft community and grow!
To keep its customers happy, it offers a MyMichaelsVisit.com survey where customers may take the online survey in exchange for a coupon offer that is shown on their receipt. This has contributed to its customer happiness and growth.
MyMichaels.com Survey Prize
You’ll get to redeem the coupon code offer printed on your receipt, which varies by visit.
- 25% off coupon OR OTHER COUPON. The survey prize varies and is the coupon offer printed on your Michael’s receipt
www.mymichaelsvisit.com Survey Details
|Survey Prize||25% Off Coupon or Other|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
How To Take The MyMichaelsVisit Survey
- Keep your receipt to enter online
- Go online to www.mymichaelsvisit.com and enter your 22 digit survey code on your receipt
- Answer all questions
MyMichaelsVisit Survey Homepage
When you land on the homepage you can expect to be greeted with this survey page:
Michael’s Survey Rules
- You must make a purchase at a Michaels
- You must save your receipt in order to take the online survey
- Must be 18 or older to take the survey
- Void where prohibited
- You’ll need to take the survey within 7 days of receiving the receipt
See your receipt for additional details.
Phone: 1 (800) 642-4235