Take The www.MyCFAVisit.com Survey
Truett Cathy opened a small restaurant called the “Dwarf Grill” in Atlanta in 1946, and this tiny restaurant was so popular and successful it has grown into the large chain of restaurants we know as “Chick-fil-A” today.
Today, it is the largest fast-food chicken restaurant in the US. Based on Cathy’s southern Baptist religious origins, and his observation that working in a restaurant 7 days a week is draining and bad for employees, he closed the restaurant on Sundays, something unique to the Chick-fil-A brand that is still practiced to this day. It is also closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Today it has grown into a fast food giant, competing with other behemoths including the largest chain in the world, McDonalds. It all started from Truett’s humble foundings of the original Dwarf Grill store, the sign of which is pictured below:
In addition to promoting employee health and happiness with their Sunday day off of the week, the restaurant also cares about its customers and their happiness. To increase customer satisfaction and improve the overall experience for its patrons, Chick-fil-A offers a MyCFAVisit survey where customers who take it receive a free sandwich coupon to use on their next visit in return.
Learn how to take the survey and more specifics by reading below.
MyCFAVisit Survey Prizes
- Free Chick-fil-A sandwich
How To Take The www.MyCFAVisit.com Survey
- Buy an item or more at a Chick-fil-A
- Save your receipt
- Go online to www.mycfavisit.com and enter the code on your receipt to start the survey
- Answer all survey questions
- Your code for your free sandwich or other offer printed on your receipt will be emailed to you within 24 hours of completing the survey
When you land on the Chick-fil-A survey homepage, you’ll be met with this lovely view:
- You must make a purchase at a Chick-fil-A to enter the survey
- You must save your receipt so you can use the code on it to enter
- Your coupon code will be emailed to you within 24 hours after completing the survey
1 866 232 2040
Mon – Sat
8 AM – Midnight US EST
P.O. Box 725489
Atlanta, GA 31139-9923
Looking for more?
To stay up to date on recent news and articles written by Chick-fil-A feel free to check out their blog “The Chicken Wire”