MyBKExperience Survey Free Whopper
Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1953, the first Burger King restaurant went by the name Insta-Burger King. Keith Kramer and his wife’s uncle, Matthew Burns were inspired by the original McDonald’s restaurant in California, which gave them the idea to launch the competitor Burger King. The two chains still compete fiercely today, and although McDonald’s seems to still be winning the competition, Burger King has taken a nice slice of the pie.
The “Insta-Burger King” name may have been inspired by the “Insta-Broilers” the company used to cook its burgers, and which they required every franchise to have in-house.
In 1959, the company wasn’t doing very well, and two of its franchisees decided to purchase the entire operation. They restructured the company, and one of those changes was renaming it to “Burger King”.
They successfully ran BK for 8 years, growing it to 250 US locations, and then sold it in 1967 to the Pillsbury company. Pillsbury tried to continue to improve performance, even ironically hiring a McDonald’s executive, Donald N. Smith, to help pick the company out of its slump. His initial changes were positive, however they soon fell back to old methods, and even after another repurchase, Burger King was not doing too well.
To try to improve, Burger King does offer a feedback survey, the mybkexperience survey free whopper, where you can get a free sandwich just for taking the time to fill out the survey online. Keep reading to find out more.
MyBKExperience Survey Prize
- Prize: Your choice of a free Whopper sandwich or Chicken sandwich
MyBKExperience Survey Free Whopper Homepage
The homepage is framed by a large orange bar, and asks you to enter the restaurant number found on the front of your receipt in order to begin:
The first question after you enter your restaurant number asks you to provide specific details about the date and time of your visit, all which can be found on your receipt:
How To Enter The Burger King Survey
- You’ll need to buy an item at a Burger King store and keep your receipt on hand for easy access when you take the survey online later
- First you’ll enter the restaurant-specific code of the store you ate at, which you can find on your receipt
- Then you will answer all survey questions
- Save the coupon code you get at the end of the survey, and bring in with your old receipt in order to redeem your free sandwich prize the next time you visit a Burger King
Next, you’ll need to take survey online by going to
Burger King Survey Rules
- You must make a purchase at a Burger King location to be eligible for the survey and free sandwich
- You must save your receipt in order to take the survey
- You must save the validation code at the end of the survey in order to redeem your free Burger King Whopper on your next visit
How To Contact Burger King
- Phone: 1-866-394-2493
Burger King Headquarters 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami, FL 33126