Are you aware the original McDonald’s was a hot dog stand?
And that the second McDonald’s was a barbeque shop?
Read more about McDonald’s history as a hot dog stand and bbq shop on the www.mcdvoice.com page here.
However, the McDonald’s chain listened to customer feedback and realized everyone liked the burgers more than the hot dogs and barbeque.
McDonald’s is where it is today because it asks valued customers such as yourself for feedback.
It started as a tiny little hot dog stand in Cali on Route 66. Then it grew to a full restaurant as the McDonalds brothers took it over from their father.
They tried out barbecue but kept coming back to the hamburger concept as they realized it was what the people wanted and was their bestseller.
That just goes to show the power that listening to the customer has had in McDonald’s development and growth. Imagine if the two brothers had decided to stick with the barbecue concept even when they were selling out hamburgers left and right?
Would McDonald’s be where it is today? Likely not.
Listening to customers and incorporating the majority’s feedback is a strategy that has served the McDonald’s chain very well over the years.
This has helped them grow into a multi-billion dollar a year company in revenue and well over a billion in profit yearly.
They continue to gather feedback via the McDonald’s survey, which you can take online at www.mcdvoice.com.
You will not leave the survey empty handed either, as they give everyone who completes the survey a free menu item as long as you buy at least one other matching menu item, minus a few small exclusions.
McDonalds Survey Prize
Prize: You’ll receive a BOGO item of your choice coupon. You can choose any item on the menu except value meals, happy meals 20 piece nuggets or 10 size chicken tender.
McDVoice Survey Details
|McDonald's Survey Prize||BOGO Coupon|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||30 Days|
|Entry Method||Online at www.mcdvoice.com|
|Survey Limit||5 Per Person Per Month|
How To Take The McDonalds Survey
- Buy any food item at your nearest McDonalds
- Keep your receipt with you
- Visit https://www.mcdvoice.com
- You must make sure you visit the survey page within 7 days of getting your receipt, as that is when it expires
- Answer all McDonald’s survey questions
- After completing the survey write down the coupon code
- Within 30 days bring your receipt and coupon code to a McDonalds to get your buy one get one free menu item
McDonalds Survey Homepage
McDonalds Survey Eligibility
- United States and District of Columbia residents only
- McDonalds customers only
- Survey must be taken within 7 days of receipt of your receipt
- Coupon must be redeemed within 30 days of survey being taken
- Only 1 coupon may be used per customer per McDonald’s visit
- Coupon is worth 1/20 of 1 cent in cash value if you wish to redeem it
- No transfers or sales of your coupon
- No combining your coupon with any other offer. Must be used alone
- Max surveys you can take per month is 5
See your receipt and the screen at the end of the survey for more rules. Also read the entire list of rules and requirements please see the official rules sheet
Contact McDonald’s Survey
McDonald’s Support Phone: 1 (800) 244-6227
Feel like sending McDonald’s a letter? Send it to this address:
2111 McDonald’s Dr
Oak Brook, IL 60523