Colonel Sanders is a marketing genius.
His superior branding and marketing abilities is part of the reason KFC was able to expand to over 18,000 locations in countries all over the world so quickly.
In 1976, the Colonel was voted as the world’s second most recognized celebrity.
People feel safe and comfortable when they view a KFC logo, knowing they will be able to get quality food anywhere in the world, and that they will be satisfied when they finish eating.
This comfort is largely due to the Colonel’s genius omnipresent marketing tactic, and it is due to the consistency of quality and type of KFC food produced globally.
Basically, you know what you’re going to get before you buy it, so you feel safe and comfortable purchasing the food anywhere in the world.
The KFC Canada about page explains how they fuel the positive worldwide perception of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
It has to do with a special ingredient that isn’t even food or anything in a soft drink. The ingredient is integrity, and it is integral to all KFC operations run worldwide.
The next time you step into a KFC, remember the value integrity, and see if you can figure out how it is represented in that specific KFC, and how it is fueling the chain’s incredible growth.
KFC Canada also gives all customers a chance to take its KFCListens survey online at www.kfclistens.ca.
This is your chance to give KFC the feedback it desires so it can continue to provide top-tier service and food items for you to enjoy.
In return, you’ll get the chance to redeem the free coupon offer printed on your receipt. Keep reading to find out how you can take the kfclistens.ca survey to get your free coupon.
You can choose to redeem your coupon for a free popcorn chicken OR Strawberry cheesecake as long as you also buy a soda on your next KFC outing.
Prize: Free popcorn chicken OR Strawberry cheesecake along with a fountain drink purchase on your next KFC Canada visit
**You MUST PURCHASE a fountain drink in order to be able to redeem your freebie coupon!
KFC Canada Coupons
For additional free KFC Canada coupons, go here: https://www.kfc.ca/coupons
|Purchase Required To Take Survey?||Yes|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||14 Days|
|Purchase Required To Redeem Coupon?||Yes|
|Coupon Limitation||Soft Drink Purchase Required To Redeem|
Take The www.kfclistens.ca Survey
- First, you must make a purchase and save your receipt at a Canadian KFC location
- Then, within 7 days of your purchase, you can go online to the KFClistens.ca website here to take the survey https://nu.kfcvisit.com/can
- If you prefer to take the survey in French, you can go online to the French KFC Listens survey here https://nu.kfcvisit.com/Index.aspx?LanguageID=fr-CA
- When you complete the survey, write the survey validation code on your receipt
- Within 14 days of your original purchase, go to a Canada KFC location to redeem your coupon
- You must also purchase a fountain drink in order to be able to redeem the free offer printed on your receipt
The www.kfclistens.ca homepage has a Canadian flag in the upper left corner. It asks you for the store number, date and time of your visit in order for you to begin the survey:
kfclistens.ca Terms & Conditions
- Purchase required to take survey
- Fountain drink purchase required to redeem coupon
- Must take survey within 7 days of getting your receipt
- Must use your coupon within 14 days of your original purchase
- Must save your original receipt to be able to take survey & redeem your coupon
- Must write your survey validation code on your original receipt in order to redeem your coupon prize
See your receipt for full rules and your current offer.
Contact KFC Canada
Canada KFC Phone: 1-866-364-0862