The Footlocker was started in 1974, however it was not until 1988 that it was officially founded as the company we know today.
It is a US company with its headquarters based in Manhatten, NY, USA, with over 3,000 stores worldwide in 28 countries.
The company is known for its fun employee uniforms that fit into its sports-centric store theme.
The uniforms look like referee outfits, and offer a unifying theme that ties the employees to the spirit of the entire store and its sporty merchandise.
The company’s merchandise is varied, however over 70% comes from the Nike brand. To get a $10 off gift card coupon on your next Nike apparel purchase, feel free to take the Nike survey after you make an in-store purchase.
Luckily, the Footlocker offers a sweet survey deal as well.
After making a purchase and taking their survey, you’ll get a similar coupon to the Nike survey reward, which equates to $10 off your next $50 Footlocker purchase so you’ll be able to stock up on more awesome shoes and gear.
FootLocker Survey Prizes
- $10 coupon off your next $50 purchase
Take The FootLockerSurvey
- Make a purchase at a Footlocker
- Save your receipt
- Go on line to the FootLockerSurvey.com and choose your language
- Enter the code on your receipt to start the survey
- Answer all survey questions
- Congratulations, at the end of the survey you will receive your coupon for $10 off your next Foot Locker purchase of $50 or more
Here’s what you’ll see when you land on the FootLockerSurvey homepage:
Foot Locker Survey Rules & Eligibility
- Must make a purchase at a Footlocker to be eligible
- Must save your receipt in order to be eligible for the online survey
- Must take the survey in order to receive the coupon
- Can’t use coupon with any other offers at the same time
- Not redeemable for cash
Phone: 1 800 991 6815