Lee Roy Mitchell started the Cinemark Theatre brand in Texas fairly recently in 1984.
Interestingly it has expanded globally and is now the biggest movie chain in Brazil. Officially the chain states it was founded in 1984, however some evidence suggests it may have been operating as early as 1977.
The chain is known for its colorful insides and video game arcades.
Cinemark offers its patrons the opportunity to help improve its service with a survey.
When you take the Cinemark survey after making a purchase at one of its theaters, you are entered into their monthly sweepstakes for a chance to win free movies for a year, which comes in the form of 52 $10 Cinemark giftcards.
Winning the Cinemark survey sweepstakes means you’ll get free movies for an entire year. What a great prize!
- Free movies for a year at Cinemark theaters
- Specifically, 52 Cinemark movie passes each valued at $10
www.CineMarkSurvey.com Survey Details
|Can Enter||1X per period|
|Location||US, District of Columbia|
|Purchase necessary to enter?||No|
|Entry Methods||Online, Mail|
Take The Cinemark Survey
You may enter the sweepstakes online or by mail. If you don’t want to make a purchase or do the survey, the mail-in entry is for you.
No matter which entry method you choose, you are limited to 1 entry per monthly entry period.
How To Enter Online
- Go to a Cinemark and buy something such as a movie ticket or anything where you get a receipt
- Hold onto your receipt until you have access to internet and a computer
- Go online to www.cinemarksurvey.com
- Answer all survey questions to be entered into the sweepstakes
How To Enter By Mail
The mail-in entry method is for you if you haven’t made a Cinemark purchase or don’t want to take the online survey.
- Write by hand your name, address, phone numbers, email, birthday on paper
- To be entered in the survey, mail the paper to: “Free Movies for a Year Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld,
Inc., P.O. Box 5006, Department 833244, Kalamazoo, MI 49003
When you land on the Cinemark survey homepage you’ll be greeted with a classic white and red homepage:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be a US or District of Columbia resident
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Employees and affiliated people may not enter
- Mail-in entries are limited to 1 per envelope
- All entries are limited to 1 per monthly entry period
To view the winners list after the contest dates go here
For the full terms and conditions of the Cinemark Survey go here
Phone: 1-800-CINEMARK, 1-800-246-3627