Bob Evans started from a small family farm when the founder whose name was…GUESS….I’ll wait for it…. Bob Evans!
Yes, Bob Evans was the founder’s name and the name of the company.
He started making his own sausage to serve at his small 12 stool restaurant because he couldn’t find any decent quality or tasting sausage suppliers.
Bob used his own farm’s pigs, harvesting only the best parts including the hams and tenderloins.
His sausage quickly developed a reputation for being incredibly tasty, and truckers would stop by then order a 10lb sausage order to take home because they loved it so much and recognized the quality!
In 1948 Bob realized he should probably open a sausage business since his sausage was so out of this world amazing. He did, and the rest is history.
By 1963, he was able to open the first restaurant, with sausage as the staple the business still hovered around.
As Bob Evans continues to expand, it asks for your help in the form of filling out a quick online survey at bobevanslistens.smg.com.
In exchange, you won’t leave empty handed as the chain gives you a $4 off $20 or more spend coupon to use at your next visit for taking the time to complete the survey.
Prize: $4 Off Coupon when you spend $20 or more at your next Bob Evan’s visit
Bob Evans Survey Details
|Survey Prize||$4 Off $20+ Spend Coupon|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
Take The BobEvansListens Survey
- Visit a Bob Evan’s location and buy something
- Save your receipt
- You’ll need to go online to http://www.bobevanslistens.smg.com within 3 days of getting your receipt in order to be eligible to take the survey
- Complete all bobevanslistens survey questions
- At the end write down your survey validation code
- Bring your receipt and survey validation code to a Bob Evan’s location to redeem your $4 off $20 or more spend to redeem your coupon
The plain bobeveanslistens homepage has an off-white background and a red top margin. It asks you to enter the 20 digit survey code you can find on your receipt in order to continue with the survey:
Bob Evans Survey Rules
- A purchase is required for the bobevanslistens survey
- You’ll need to refrain from throwing your receipt away until you take the online survey as well
- You’ll need to take the survey within 3 days of getting your receipt
See your receipt and the last screen at the end of the online survey for additional terms and conditions.
Contact Bob Evans
Phone number: 1 (866) 616-6464